REAL TWINS PICTURE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson_002

Reaction score
I HAVE TWINS! FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SAID THEY DIDN'T EXIST!!!! i've had twins from the start but never had a scanner or webcam! So finally my dad went and bought one and now look===> i can really prove myself!!! YAHOOOOO! Check it out...they are about to die,, i want to keep it forever so i can share them with everyone!! its so cool! altough its wierd because you only play with one, and only get to name one and so on! but its cool anyways.!! look!
websalbum.htm

Those aren't twins....duh. Those are two tamagotchis together right before they mate. Please quit spamming the boards with lies. You are using space that other people could be using for real things that happened to their tamagotchis!!!

ok maybe that isn't proof but tama's can't be gay cus this is 2 old man maybe it is a connecting i dunno if u can show them do something togheter they doesnt do when tehy are connecting then i will beleive except if u maked up the picture ursef as it is easy to do

I am not lying! i have twins!!!!! i promise! they aren't mating or else they'd be gay, and thats not possible, and they aren't connecting or else one would be at the top and one would be at the bottom!

Looks like you have some work to do on your newly hatched website :)

There are no pictures. :p

Mothra, it takes a bit to load but is clearly fake! If you want to look, get on there and let is load a bit then scroll down...

You believers are SO funny!! Twins are only available on Tamagotchi Angel....Bandai even made a press release saying that twins were NOT available on the connection, connexion, or plus.

:p :) Hey there not twins one on the first is not standing right that looks like a sticker you put on to make it look like twins theres no such thing of twins together on one tamagotchi so don't tell use your right and were wrong so don't post these again. :lol: :lol:

:p well... we can't say that isn't twins. although i've never seen them like that. they could be two connecting and he has hidden one. i don't belive that they are twins.

Well, if Bandai said that they can't have twins, then they CAN'T HAVE TWINS! Geez...Use your brains people...

[SIZE=21pt] -_- Ok I'll say this again, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TAMA-TWINS!!! Stop spamming the boards with fake pics and lies THEY DON'T EXIST!!! :lol: :p -_- <_< [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt] -_- Ok I'll say this again, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TAMA-TWINS!!! Stop spamming the boards with fake pics and lies THEY DON'T EXIST!!! :lol: :p -_- <_< [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]God! Someone's cranky but no really!If they are fake stop! That's probably a pic of them connecting![/SIZE]

lol u can make that using "paint" on microsoft or drawing it on psp and uploading it to the computer!! THAT IS A FAKE PICTURE!!!

[SIZE=21pt]Stop lieing those are just two connected old guys together in one tama stop lieing and being stupid There Are No Such Thing As Twins...grrrrrrrr <_< [/SIZE]

It is not a picture of the old guys being connected but it is not a real picture either. The image is of reasonable quality but there is a glitch with one of the old guys eyes. They are also not on the same level. If the twins are supposed to act at the same time then they should be on the same level when bopping around which these guys are clearly not.

wow Bell Sprout is true look at guy on the right his right eye is glitched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back