Special events!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Reaction score
can anyone tell me which events tamagotchi celebrates. i have the eoropean versions and up till now they have celebrated christams week: every day, from the 20th till the 25th of decemeber a christmas tree appeared three times every day and talked to my tama. On the 1st of january at 12.00am, it celebrated new year (fireworks and HAPPY NEW YEAR sign)and on my birthday, "HAPPY B :p IRTHDAY" flashed on the screen. are there anymore events?

the other hollidays, for example on halloween it dances witha punkin ^^ Oh i won der what itl' do on valintines day?! ^o^

i don't think that connexions celebrate halloween. mine certainly didn't. By the way did you know that on christms day at 12.00am, santaclautch comes on-screen and leaves a present? so cool. :D

sometimes, your tama will do things (like a screensaver). why just last night i caught it coming up, kissing me.

Yeah connection he talks to a pumpkin and santa on chrismas and talking tree new years and birthday and beach first day of summer

nnaahh... thats 4 japenese.. unless u have a japanese tama.. I think our tamagotchis dont do all of those things and do a few more things then shown on that web page....

I have Connection...no idea what it does...guess I'll find out!

i also read on some other forums that on halloween they hold a pumpkin or someting?? i never had that happen...i want it to :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back