Parent

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentin K

Reaction score
I can't acsess my parent on tamatown anymore :angry: :D I'm only on the second generation! :)

-please help!

I can't acsess my parent on tamatown anymore :rolleyes: :( I'm only on the second generation! :blink:

-please help!
In tamatown, https://www.tamatown.com Go to the little house thingy marked parents. Click on help. Then it will tell you what to do. Follow the instructions. Then it will give you a parents password. I don't have a V3, but I know it's true.

Just remember, Your username has to be the same on your V3! :D

I did everything you said! :rolleyes: Plus, I entered a correct password and my username is the same on tamatown and my tamagotchi! :blink:

mine's doing the exact same thing. my adult tamagotchi can't get in to see it's parent. i wonder if it's too old to, now? :blink:

COM down. You probley have to wait until 3rd generation. Sorry, but send your tama travling! Go to shop and press B, and, TRAVEL TIME!

Maybe bandai is just still trying to get everything straightened out. . .so maybe its not all straight yet, maybe, just maybe

ella casey, u r sooooooooooooooo stupid. everybody on this website is stupid. u dont know what your doing so just leave it up to me.
O.K. if we are all "sooooooooooooooo stupid" than why are you even on this site and if I read the posts right you have not even tried to help quentin k with their problem. So you really do not have the right to say that EllaCasey doesn't know what they are talking about since from what we have seen neither do you and EllaCasey seems to know exactly what she's talking about. I think that EllaCasey seems to know alot about tamas and her post is one of the best on this topic so far.

ella casey,  u r sooooooooooooooo stupid.  everybody on this website is stupid.  u dont know what your doing so just leave it up to me.
Yeah, what Vicky Loi just said. :p

Person I'm quoting: It's not nice to call someone stupid. Ella Casey was just trying to help!

I read every single post you posted, and so far, you haven't been really nice! :lol:

AND, you're on this site too!

Last edited by a moderator:
UR WEIRD 9(HEONEANDONLYTAMAEXPERT) YA RITE UR AN EXPERT EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE IS A FRIKING SMARTER "TAMA EXPERT" THAN U R SO IF UR GONNA B LYKE DAT JUST GET OFF THE FREAKING SITE AND DATS ALL NOBODY WANATS U HERE IF UR GONNA B TALLING LYKE DAT..U NOE THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY SITE A SITE 4 PPL 2 B NICE 2 EACHOTHER NOT TALK BOUT 1 ANOTHER LYKE U WERE DOIN'

....hEY wHO HerE is wIitH mE oN tHIiS? i bET eVEryoNe is!!!

you mr. are not nice everybody on this site is being kind to help people who don`t know that much about tamagotchis . you think you will mess with me well your not. so if you ever i mean ever do something like that you might get kicked off this site got it. thought so!!! :lol:

p.s you know we are not stupid at alllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don`t be fresh because you might not know what will happen in real life

In tamatown, https://www.tamatown.com Go to the little house thingy marked parents. Click on help. Then it will tell you what to do. Follow the instructions. Then it will give you a parents password. I don't have a V3, but I know it's true.
Just remember, Your username has to be the same on your V3! :wacko:
exactly right! and "THEONEANDONLYTAMAEXPERT" try to be like that when you get kicked off this site for being rude!!!!!!!!!!!! (no offense, just trying to justify what is wrong here!)

UR WEIRD 9(HEONEANDONLYTAMAEXPERT) YA RITE UR AN EXPERT EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE IS A FRIKING SMARTER "TAMA EXPERT" THAN U R SO IF UR GONNA B LYKE DAT JUST GET OFF THE FREAKING SITE AND DATS ALL NOBODY WANATS U HERE IF UR GONNA B TALLING LYKE DAT..U NOE THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY SITE A SITE 4 PPL 2 B NICE 2 EACHOTHER NOT TALK BOUT 1 ANOTHER LYKE U WERE DOIN' ....hEY wHO HerE is wIitH mE oN tHIiS? i bET eVEryoNe is!!!
The capitals and chatspeak is annoying.

Plus, you are being rude too. In fact, you are stooping to her level. No offence. I know your angry, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back