My Tamagotchi had a baby but the mom wont leave!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My tamagotchi ( a maskchi :D ) had a baby and in the instructions its says the mom will leave in 24hours and its been WAY more then that! its like been 2 weeks! help meh! is my tamagotchi broken? will the baby be stuk with the mom forever?!

im not sure if its supposed to be as soon as 24 hours. . . . i think it was more like 3 or 4 days. . . but don't woryy ur tama will leave at 12 midnight on hte third or fourth day. .. goodluck with ur tama!

this might sound confusing but the parent is supposed to leave the midnight the after the midnight of the day that the baby was born.

ok... I havent expirienced anything... but... I think that the baby should leave after 24 hours.

Sad! if i were you a would restart that is way to long...maybe you paused it to many times!

Thanx alot u guys! u really helped i think the problem was that i paused it to many times...coz of school and everything *sigh* ill try to pause it less then usual maybe tht will help :rolleyes:

My tamagotchi ( a maskchi :D ) had a baby and in the instructions its says the mom will leave in 24hours and its been WAY more then that! its like been 2 weeks! help meh! is my tamagotchi broken? will the baby be stuk with the mom forever?!
the mum/dad doesn't always leave after 24 hours. my ;) left on the third day, so just wait, don't reset it, and wait for the mum to fly away (it happenes at midnight)

YAY the mama left (not tht i didn't like her or anything i was just anxious to raise my new baby) the problem was that after i put them to sleep and turn the light of i pause it (coz sumtimes they wake up b4 meh) so being paused the mom was unable to fly to the homeplanet (or wherever) so i left it unpaused one night and now i am raising my new baybe boi who is at the child stage 10lbs. 4 trainings named TAI ;) thanx to luck1ech1ck who got me thinking about the pause...

congrats and remember this time dont pause it too much.. B) ... B) ..bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back