Matchmaker(??)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XChikoX

Reaction score
Ok, in the instruction manual, they said that the matchmaker will... like... make my tama get together with someone? or somthing? Im sorry, I lost my manual and I cant find it can someone tell me about the Matchmaker? and how to get my tama to like... go out with someone. Its about to become adult in a few hours.

it says in the book: When your Tamagotchi grows old without finding a partner,a "matchmaker" may appear to try and find youa partner! If you are unable to find a suitable partner your Tamagotchiwill continue to grow old until it passes away.

[SIZE=14pt]Just wait till it is 6 or 7 and an old looking lady tama will pop up on the screen with a flipping booklet. Just Say yes or no to love and tada! your tama will have a "partner" and then a baby will appear! YEY![/SIZE]

well, there is this tama that my pet really likes...well loves cuz it has 4 hearts. how do I make them... like have a baby cuz they give each other presents like crazy and play alot together.

Wait till their both 6. then you can have babies.

The Matchmaker comes and tries to hook your tamagotchi up with another one so they can have babies B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back