Sign in to follow this  
Bani87

The King! v3

I've already donated well over 5,000 tama points and I receive a cut scene with the streamers and then flashing thank yous on the screen.. But I haven't gotten the password I need to go see the king in tama town.. I'm not asking FOR a password.. I'd just like to know what's going on since I've done all this work to receive them fairly. :wacko:

Well, if your tama is not an adult thats the reason..Only adults can see the king.

So seeing the king is ANOTHER one of those adult tama only things? :wacko: My tama is just a teen right now.. But thanks for your help. :o I've spent so much hard work today trying to earn points to see the kind.. The king has gotten more from me then I've spent on my tama! Hehe! :D

So seeing the king is ANOTHER one of those adult tama only things? :angry: My tama is just a teen right now.. But thanks for your help. :( I've spent so much hard work today trying to earn points to see the kind.. The king has gotten more from me then I've spent on my tama! Hehe! :angry:

lol..

i dont have enough points just yet but im working on it!

I didn't know you had to be an adult to get the kigs password. I've been trying so hard to get those points! I already have like 4,000 :huh:

You don't have to be an adult my tama is a teen and she visited the king! :wacko:

you do not have to be an adult to visit the king. you just have to donate in "small steps" try donating 20p a couple times. v3's expect you to donate like 5 times to get to 5,000p before it gives you a password. Just make shure to have a pen handy to write down that password! your next goal will be 12,000, then 30,000. one you get the three items from the king you will get a "royal costume" in your items list that you can use as an adult.