woot i got my first v3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpofgs

Reaction score
I got my first v3 today on ebay got tired of looking around locally erm so how long do you think i'd take for it to get to me (me in fl, miami, him new jersey, something how many days do you think it'd be ) she probably sending tomorrow hopefully

Last edited by a moderator:
Once it is shipped, it should only take a couple days.

:( :( HEY, ME TOO!! :( i GOT MY FIRST TAMAGOTCHI V3 TODAY FROM A FRIEND OF MINE, IT'S BLUE, AND IT'S NAME IS ROSE. MY FRIEND'S MOM GOT IT FOR ME AT TE TARGET IN BAKERSFIELD (IF YOU LIVE THERE), BUT I'M HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING MY ROSE TO EVOLE INTO HER ADULT FORM . . . ANY HELP?? :angry: :angry:

:( :( HEY, ME TOO!! :( i GOT MY FIRST TAMAGOTCHI V3 TODAY FROM A FRIEND OF MINE, IT'S BLUE, AND IT'S NAME IS ROSE. MY FRIEND'S MOM GOT IT FOR ME AT TE TARGET IN BAKERSFIELD (IF YOU LIVE THERE), BUT I'M HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING MY ROSE TO EVOLE INTO HER ADULT FORM . . . ANY HELP?? :angry: :angry:
yes.

wait.

longer.

there you go.

I got my first v3 today on ebay got tired of looking around locally erm so how long do you think i'd take for it to get to me (me in fl, miami, him new jersey, something how many days do you think it'd be ) she probably sending tomorrow hopefully
mine came yesterday from america ind im in the uk but im not sure :furawatchi:

I'm in the U.K. and it took 30 days for mine to arrive!!

*tama star*

ME TOO YAY!FINALLY MY MOM GOT ME ONE OF EBAY!!(She was just being nice and didnt expect to win BUT DID) WHOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back