Sign in to follow this  
doggiedreams

v3 parents

ok im on my third generation and on my second it didnt lemme see my parents!!!

on my third it let me see my parent but not my grand parent???!!!!!!!!! and only twice soo i went to get my code b coz i forgot to the first time and it wouldnt lemme see my parent!!!!! is there something wrong? wait... just remebered.. it happened to all my friends too exept for one of them! why can someone plz explain!!! :angry: :angry: :(

no, sorry i am only on my 1st generation:

v1: teen, gen 1

v2: teen, gen 1

v3: adult, gen 1

but i would only be able to see the parents on my v3!

Edited by BellaAndNicole

wow... pretty weird... im not sure... didnt happen to me

hmmmm.... i wish i could really help more but im just not sure... ill ask around and see what happened

TTYL

i have 3 v3's here, and one of them did the exact same thing. there are a few things you can try. when you go to the icon to see your parent, press A again. if you are going to get to see your grandparent, this is how it is done. for some reason, the grandparent is not listed in the "history", but in the parent section as #2 (with #1being the parent) if it still won't let you see your grandparent, you will have to wait for another generation to come along. also, i noticed that if i went to see my parent to many times, it would stop letting me see him/her. I recommed looking at your parent/grandparent no more than twice a day to ensure you don't loose them. i'm sorry i don't have better news for you, but if your last gen wouldn't let you see your parent, then you probably won't get to see that one as a grandparent. Good Luck!

Kyliesmum

T :wacko: he same thing happens on my V3 but on my V2 I'm on my 12th ggeneration :D

yes i have heard alot about that happning im only in my teens so i dont know but how come your not allowed to see your parents on your 1st generation i was looking foward to that

when your tama has different parents will you be able to see your current parents or will it be the same parents each time

The Same thing happens to me. i guess it is normal for that to happen.

I have heard that. . .I dont know y thats happening

Your tama can only see it's parents on version 3 tamas.

*tama star*

i could visit my parents on my second generation, but now on my third i can't see them or my grandparents at all. they don't register in my tamas. :P

maybe this is a glitch? we should ask bandai what's up. :ph34r:

i could visit my parents on my second generation, but now on my third i can't see them or my grandparents at all. they don't register in my tamas. :P

maybe this is a glitch? we should ask bandai what's up. :ph34r:

good idea

good idea

yeah that is a good idea bcoz this is so dumb! i didnt even get my code to get myself a celly(cell phone!)

at first I didn"t what to do than I figured it out well first I prest download then If you had

a baby the Adult will appeared on the screen.

at first I didn"t what to do than I figured it out well first I prest download then If you had

a baby the baby and the adult will appeared on the screen.

yes i have heard alot about that happning im only in my teens so i dont know but how come your not allowed to see your parents on your 1st generation i was looking foward to that

when your tama has different parents will you be able to see your current parents or will it be the same parents each time

I