what about the kings ring and crown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arrow

Reaction score
i need to find out about the password to the kings crown and ring if you know the passwords please pm me or post the answer please help me! im desperate!

in order to get the passwords for the king, you have to make donations to him. being that the passwords are username specific, no one else's passwords will work for you unless they have the same user name. to get the passwords, you must donate 5,000p (for the ring) 12,000p (for the cape) and 30,000p for the crown. please note that sometimes you have to donate a little more to get the password. if you do the donations in small steps you are going to get the password as soon as you reach those totals. anytime you are getting close to one of these amounts, make shure you have something to write the password down with cause it will go away and you won't be able to get it back. also, once you have all 3 of those items in you souvenir list, a royal costume will appear in your items list. I just got mine , but i am at the teen stage so i can't use it just yet. Good Luck!

Kyliesmum

if you have 5000 p on your V3 then go to friend list and go to p press yes to donation to the king. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back