I really need help!NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I was debugging my tamas.The 1 one was really successful :huh: . So I do my next one.And when I put it back together I hear a loud beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep then theres a really fast moving egg normal. So now its like too black lines and wont stop how do you fix it any suggestions instead of tearing it up?

Yes that has happend to me.. Dont worry =)

Just Rebug it. (debugg it again) and once you have it press reset...It will be fine.

describe what happened.......................................................................................

I dont really get it. . .could you explain it again, then I might be able to help

ok I was debugging both tamagotchis.The first one was succesfull!But undebugged it and was still succesfull!So now I decided to debug my 2 one.And for some reason when I put the battery in theres a long beeeeeeeeeeeep then to lines appeared and didnt work.Now a screws stripped so I now have a extra battery and have advice NEVER DEBUG if you want go ahead kill your little egg.My dad took it to work but said I stripped it.Anyway I have a v3 being shipped to me off ebay its trancelucent yellow!

Its bad news that your tama is gone forever. . .but it is very good news that your gettin a V3!!!

that happened to me. all i did was take the battery out and then pushed reset and dowloaded it and it was normal. if that didnt work then im sorry but, i think your screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back