Sign in to follow this  
NiCKoLe

it when from child to mimitchi?

my 2 gene. tama didn't turn into a strawberry thing it's 2 today and it just changed from a child to a young Mimitchi why is that?

[quote name='NiCKoLe' date='Aug 6 2004, 03:23 PM'] my 2 gene. tama didn't turn into a strawberry thing it's 2 today and it just changed from a child to a young Mimitchi why is that? [/quote]
because it changes to a different charcter depending on how you raise it

[b]young mimitchi is the same stage as ichigotchi.
it depends on how you feed him, make him happy, etc.[/b]

He's saying that he's on the first generation. Which means, that his child shoudlve turned into a Itchigotchi. But it turned into a young mimitchi.

The reason for that is simply unexplained. It has happened to other people also. But it doesn't mean there is a glitch in it or something or anythingis wrong with it.

...Lain your wrong, he said and i quote,
"my gene 2. tama didn't turn into a strawberry thing it's 2 today and it just changed from a child to a young Mimitchi why is that?"

Young Mimitchi is not a adult stage it is a Teenager stage, Young Mimitchi, and Itchigotchi (Straberry looking) come on alternate generations, Young Mimitchi usually comes on even numbered generations, and itchigotchi on odd numbered generations. :P

[b]is that so ? cool, mine's gonna be young mimitchi then.[/b] :P

If you treat it with excellent care that is, :P.

[quote name='Mimitchi' date='Aug 7 2004, 03:42 AM'] ...Lain your wrong, he said and i quote,
"my gene 2. tama didn't turn into a strawberry thing it's 2 today and it just changed from a child to a young Mimitchi why is that?"

Young Mimitchi is not a adult stage it is a Teenager stage, Young Mimitchi, and Itchigotchi (Straberry looking) come on alternate generations, Young Mimitchi usually comes on even numbered generations, and itchigotchi on odd numbered generations. :D [/quote]
HE?? I'm a GIRL!!!!

THANKS for your help everyone and BTW I'm a girl HELLO NICKOLE that's a girls name. :D

[quote name='lain' date='Aug 7 2004, 12:01 AM'] He's saying that he's on the first generation. Which means, that his child shoudlve turned into a Itchigotchi. But it turned into a young mimitchi.

The reason for that is simply unexplained. It has happened to other people also. But it doesn't mean there is a glitch in it or something or anythingis wrong with it. [/quote]
I'M A SHE NOT A HE!!!! :D

NiCKoLe, please don't double (or triple in this case) post. The "edit" button is your friend, you know :wacko:

please dont reply to such oooold topics :o

*Topic closed by Shawdy*