Sign in to follow this  
Oniontchi

Sorry......Im Oniontchi now. But still dolphin!

:huh: Guys don't say im a different person cause Im NOT! I am STILL DOLPHIN remember dolphin? Yes thats still me people! I just had EVERYTHING out of my computer I have saved for years!!!! Because it had a viris in it...sorry. So we got it fixed and I couldn't get back in tamatalk without a diffrent name and everything! So now I have to start ALL over! Stupid thing. SO REMEMBER I AM STILL DOLPHIN PEOPLE! Sorry but my name is Oniontchi now! :o

That sucks im not TAMA MAX no more im tama newbie......Well, gotta make more posts!

hey admin cant u change Oniontchi back to dolphin? anyway and give posts back name everything?

Don't you remember the password?

u should be able to get back to dolphin if u remember the password and your sn. it wouldnt b stored on your computer memory, just the internet's memory. and i know your dolphin. and you are a tama member not a tama newbie.

and it deleted ALL the memory! I had to start all over with everyhting! Or like a new computer, and I tried signing in AGAIN AND AGAIN but it would't work so I had to start all over again! :huh:

I dont think admin can add the posts again.....

I hope that neva happens to me. I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD, and if that virus happens to me... I'M STUFFED LIKE A CHICKEN AT CHRISTMAS! lol :huh:

Shouln't this be in Introductions? So sorry to bump up this topic...