Sorry......Im Oniontchi now. But still dolphin!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:huh: Guys don't say im a different person cause Im NOT! I am STILL DOLPHIN remember dolphin? Yes thats still me people! I just had EVERYTHING out of my computer I have saved for years!!!! Because it had a viris in it...sorry. So we got it fixed and I couldn't get back in tamatalk without a diffrent name and everything! So now I have to start ALL over! Stupid thing. SO REMEMBER I AM STILL DOLPHIN PEOPLE! Sorry but my name is Oniontchi now! :eek:

That sucks im not TAMA MAX no more im tama newbie......Well, gotta make more posts!

u should be able to get back to dolphin if u remember the password and your sn. it wouldnt b stored on your computer memory, just the internet's memory. and i know your dolphin. and you are a tama member not a tama newbie.

NO I I DIDN'T REMEMBER IT AND IT WOULDN'T GIVE ME MY PASSWORD BACK!

and it deleted ALL the memory! I had to start all over with everyhting! Or like a new computer, and I tried signing in AGAIN AND AGAIN but it would't work so I had to start all over again! :huh:

I hope that neva happens to me. I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD, and if that virus happens to me... I'M STUFFED LIKE A CHICKEN AT CHRISTMAS! lol :huh:

ooh boy has this topic gone everywhere.

I'll just close it.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back