Please give me your neopets name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like neopets?

• Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• No

• No Way!!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky8

Reaction score
Please give me your Neopets name so I can look at all your stuff :angry:

my newer account on neopets is larane3113, ive had for a cupple of years

*there alot of these threads now, so try and look for them*

xCircle_of_Firex is my main account, and spongbob241994 is my second account.

I am working on painting my pets on xCircle_of_Firex as I signed up 3 weeks ago.

I have 140,000 neopoints.

Please give me your Neopets name so I can look at all your stuff :D
Uh, I think looking at other people's neopet accounts are not safe. Anyways, I can trust you going to this account of mine. Don't do anything!!!!

Username: lilishia

Password: *removed*

Don't mess up my neopets, don't go on quests, (only if you promise to use the Shop Wizard) don't paint my neopets, and don't do anything bad!!

Play games that you are good at, do good things!!

*Edited - NEVER give out your password over the internet!*

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!! Vickey, do u know that u just gave that complete stranger ur password!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? do u also know that that person now has complete and total power over ur account now??????????!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!! Vickey, do u know that u just gave that complete stranger ur password!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? do u also know that that person now has complete and total power over ur account now??????????!!!!!!!!!!
I know. I HATE that account. And I letted him/her use it. Really, calm down, Its my account, my choise.

And I do know its bad, but I really did want to give that account to someone. :D

Vicky Liu :lol:

Mine is:

dragons_r_meant_2fly

I have very strong neopets, well 00_fairydoll_00 is anyways (in my eyes she is) and guess what? she was adopted at below/weak/normal level stats and i brought her to where she is now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back