WHERE HAVE ALL THE tamagotchis GONE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luck1ech1ck

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]I have been to 2 Targets and 1 wallmart..NONE have tamagotchis and I know they did last week! Are they coming out with new ones? Even on the wallmart.com they are out off stock! everywhere!gone! what is going on?[/SIZE]

:huh: ...ilovejosh :eek:

Well i do know wal-mart has permintly marked the tamagotchis down to 9.95 and id say ppl have just been buying them since theyve gone onsale.... I dont know if they are comeing out with new tamagotchis this soon cause the Keitai have only been out for a short time in japan and it usually takes about a half a yr to a year to get that stuff in other countries cause they have to translate it and all that stuff test it etc. i dont know honestly

:p :lol: Yah that happined to me to I went to walmart and target and they was al gone too so I said I can go to toys r us to get Tamagotchi I hope they got the new Tamagotchi there. :lol: :lol:

@ Toys "R" Us, they said that the rush from Christmas had got them OOS and that they'd have them in a few weeks...like I can wait that long...so I went to Target. They had like 2 left and restocked the next day when we went agai nfor my sis

Stores typically get a set number of cases of an item.

When they are gone, that's it!

That's the lifecycle of a toy for you. :rolleyes:

GO TO TOYSRUS AND WALMART. I ALWAYS LOOK FOR WHAT I WANT IN THOSE STORES.

TOYS R US in New hartford New York has tons and tons of displays. theres like 50 tamagotchis and they get new shipments every tuesday or thursday

I live in the midwest USA... i dont think they get that many shipments here... i found about 5 at kmart 2day

They're prolly just sold out check in about a week or ask the sales person when they'll have new ones coming out..

I went to walmart on friday,and they were all gone!!

all 3 shelfs

and then on saturday i went to a smaller walmart

And they were overstocked,so they were 6.95!!

$6.95? I hope you took advantage of that. I would have! :lol: Did you?

what is meijer? i just another tama yesterday at toysrus. they were 14.99 and 16.32 with tax. TOYS R US IS LOADED IN NY

I was a WalMart today, and I found them again!!! It appears that the toy section has been completely moved around, and they must have gotten lost in the shuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back