Please Please help!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Reaction score
Help!

This is what happend!

1. Coming out of gutiar practice it was fine

2. At the store it was fine

3. When I got home took it from my pocket it was weird

4. The screen was blank and ALL the icon were lit up!!!!

Help I will try anything to save rose!!!!!

Please reply tonight I dont have much time!!!

Help!
This is what happend!

1. Coming out of gutiar practice it was fine

2. At the store it was fine

3. When I got home took it from my pocket it was weird

4. The screen was blank and ALL the icon were lit up!!!!

Help I will try anything to save rose!!!!!

Please reply tonight I dont have much time!!!
Did you try pressing things? Tell me everything about Rose and i'll think about it and respond as soon as possible!!! :huh:

I didn't kill her I know this because I have a really good character she is 5yr's old on the 4th generation her hearts are ALWAYS full healthy skinny............

P.S this is my character= :huh:

P.SS I take care of her ALL the time

Fine be like that I didn't want to save my tamagotchi anyway at least you could say sorry what happend or like hope it survives!

thax what ever g2g goin to (try) to reset

Fine be like that I didn't want to save my tamagotchi anyway at least you could say sorry what happend or like hope it survives!

What! :eek: I never said Iwanted it to die! :( :angry: Im the only one who posted! :eek: At least you got an answer! I answered because I was worried and I thought I could help! :( :( :( :( :( ........................................................

The same thing happened to my tamagotchi! :( :( :( :(

Sorry, I couldn't save my Roody :ph34r: :( :(

The screen went blank and then I had to reset because he wouldn't come back. :( :(

If you didn't want to save her then why did I hear "Please help me!" "I don't have much time, I don't want to lose Rosy :( "

Sorry...... :(

:huh: this is easy it might of went 2 sleep or somethijng fell in the charger hole :eek: :blink: :blink: :) :) :D :D :D

I am not mad I am just dissapointed........................But I didn't figure it out but I saved her!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

This is what I did...........

I called my friend and she said it happend to her and all she did was......take out the battery and reset...........

So I did that then I rememberd if you press down-load it will go back to what it was last so I did it and it was fine! lol

again I am not mad just upset sorry if that is what you thought

didn't kill her I know this because I have a really good character she is 5yr's old on the 4th generation her hearts are ALWAYS full healthy skinny............P.S this is my character=  :rolleyes:

P.SS I take care of her ALL the time
:angry: :D :D :D :D Memetchis are average characters. But I love them anyways!!! :D :D :) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back