does anyone luv da' bep (black eyed peas)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ice mountain

Reaction score
turn up da' radio blast your stario louddddddaaaa ............ da da de da da de daaaaa on the starrrrioioioio let da' speakers blow ya mind ,a let it al let it aleit go dadadedadeeeed on the starioioiioio...lolol9oloollooopooooo!!!! i luv furgie!!!!! will smith rox !!!!

~~~~~~~I LOVE THE BLACK EYED PEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~

Pump it!! louder!! Pump it!! Louder!! Turn up your radio blast you sterio Rideeeeee!

Lol! i love the black eyed peas, they rock! i like all of them, have any of you seen the video?

nah. i'm not a big bep fan. all because of this one girl that made fun of mcr and is obsessed with bep. the end!

(bamcr)

Yep, I like the black eyed peas they have really good songs

I like their newest cd the best

I L.O.V. THE B.E.P.'s!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont worry, im ok :furawatchi:

~tsalaam~

They aren't my fave. (LINKIN PARK is! ^_^ ) But they're pretty good :furawatchi:

:unsure: BLACK EYED PEAS!!! :wacko:

:p I love them so much they are the BEST!! I love all their songs!! I never heard of Pump it before i'm listening to it right now :D PUMP IT :D ~

Black eyed peas? They're ok. But I do like 'where is the love' it's cool. But I like more Jesse McCartney, D.H.T., D.j. Bobo (if you've heard of him, he's not that popular), and so much more! But the Black eyed peas, probably my, let's see....33rd favourite. But ya, I like them.

Kaylie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back