Unnecessary Posts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to try and stop this

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cw94

Reaction score
Some people (not gonna name names) have been quoting people and then saying i dunno straight after why do you need to to this as it is a waste of space and you are not helping anyone just trying to get your post meter up it really gets on my nerves so could you atleast try and stop doing it.

----------

Cw94

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a good reason to be annoyed but...

1. I think this should be in "Whats on your mind"

2. I think we already have a topic for this.

3. If someone doesnt know, they should say it just so that people dont think they are being ignored. I dunno thats just my opinion. I think its annoying but not something to get upset about

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a good reason to be annoyed but...
1. I think this should be in "Whats on your mind"

2. I think we already have a topic for this.

3. If someone doesnt know, they should say it just so that people dont think they are being ignored. I dunno thats just my opinion. I think its annoying but not something to get upset about
me thoughts exactly!

there is already a post about this. Maybe you should use the search feature...but i do agree with you. Also this is called spam(the topic)

~julie :lol:

I think everyone should donate to TAMATALK.com and everyone should talk as much as they want, annoyed or not. Thats the only thing I am worried for, since its the nice Admin who get high bandwidth from lots of posting which equals a big BILL for the admin.

When I get paid, I am donating. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back