An incident in chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Hello all..

We had two members of TamaTalk in the chat room today who insisted on wreaking some havoc and insulting a number of others... As well as one of the two who was impersonating me. I was not on chat and did not say those things... My apologies for any of you who took any offense. Warnings have been issued and proper action taken. Chat has been closed for the rest of the night... We will reopen next Saturday but will be re-evaluating the chat room being open at all unless something can be figured out.

My sincere apologies for any difficulty this may cause any of you. :(

-Admin-

Hi i think the chat would be better if all member had to use the real tamatalk member id cus then stuff like this can not go on admin and i am sorry someone did this to you i hope you ban them from tamatalk that would be good so this can not happen any more and i am onwer of a forum meself whitch i will put up in my siggy soon so i know what you are felling like more than any one of this site as i put my forum up on google a few days ago and i got 14 member in 2 days and they where all rude and nasty i know how you feel you try to keep this forum sagfe for any one even if i am under 18 i do own a forum i will put my siggy soon as i asked my mum if a could make one i hope you keep the chat open as i like going in it sometimes and then if any one is rude and there user id is for eg. egaa we could report that to you right away like if someone put in tamagotchiiloveyou that may be any one not the right member well that is what i think any way

thanks

That is a really terrible thing to happen Admin. I'm sorry to hear it. I second the motion about enforced tamatalk member logins for chat so that noone can log on and pretend to be anyone else. Perhaps also one of the the TamaGuides could be online and act as a moderator during the time that chat is open. The TamaGuides could go on a roster either that or nominates some people who are responsible to act as moderators for chat and make sure that things remain safe and friendly.

Yeah, try to find out who that was! By the way tamagotchiiloveyou, your reply was one LONG sentence! :lol:

what would be the point of checking ever now and then even though you dont know who it is?

~julie :lol:

Well the Guides and I can't be there for the full 24 hours the chat is open. I am able to figure out who it is by looking at the logs. I have already dealt with both members from yesterday.

I am going to look into forcing the TamaTalk user name to be used... When I get some time. :lol:

Hmmm.. 24 hours...minor detail huh! lol. Well I suppose that is where a rotation could come in handy. You have guides from all around the place so you could roster it to fit in with most places daylight hours or night time. Or you could ask for volunteers. But if nothing else, enforcing the TamaTalk sign in name would prevent most of the problems I would say.

OMG!!! thats so not cool who ever did that.

They should be ashmed of what they did.

Well... more people should join the chat, every sat., there is barely anybody there and the ones that are on don't say anything! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back