Memetchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PolythenePam

Reaction score
Ok, how do I STOP getting Memetchi?

I hate them, I think they're rather ugly, and I'm rather tired of getting them... Y'see, I was trying to get Robotchi by letting its hungry hearts go all the way down, but then I got Memetchi. Eep.

I have a robochi just make it have min weight 24/7 thats all you can still take good care of him.

To get a different tama you need to change how you look after your tama. For example, if you always play jump and rarely ever play dance, play lots of dance instead or even them out. The games you play, how often your tama looses hearts completely, the number of snacks given, the weight at which you maintain your tama all play a part in what adult you will get. Play around a bit and you will find that different variations produce different adults.

Yeah I know Memetchi can be annoying. I've gotten it 5 or 6 times. I was trying so hard to get Mimitchi..........but when I checked on my tama today I had a stupid Memetchi! :lol: It's OK when I get Memetchi on a female tamagotchi though because Memetchi looks a lot like a female tama (because of the eyes)

Haha, I guess that kinda makes you like all the people who want Maskutchis and never get them, huh? :3

yer i know sometimes when you try to get a certain tama..they almost always become a differnt one..=[...for almost 6 months i have been trying to get a mimitchi, hanatchi and robotchi..but my friends sister always get them..=[

i feel depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back