Twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolnesskat

Reaction score
You cannot get them! BanDai said it themselfs.

All of the people on Tamatalk claiming to have twins, they all said you start off w/ two eggs. Well that is called two tamagotchi's on one screen! That can happen as a glitch while via ROM Testing.

TWINS, however are two tamagotchi's coming from one egg. That is not possible. I have seen sooooooo many reports on TamaTalk about having twins, and they all say they start out w/ two eggs! That is not TWINS

[SIZE=21pt]SO STOP CLAIMING TO HAVE TWINS![/SIZE]

*Moved to What's On Your Mind*

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't that still be twins? Even if they come from two eggs, they'd be fraternal twins. If they came from the same egg, they'd be identical twins, right? So, identical twins are not possible, but fraternal twins might be possible through a glitch?

Wouldn't that still be twins? Even if they come from two eggs, they'd be fraternal twins. If they came from the same egg, they'd be identical twins, right? So, identical twins are not possible, but fraternal twins might be possible through a glitch?
I agree with emdashpoet.

even in the case of a glitch at least one of the twins doesnt stay anyway... maybe bandai should release a tama that occasionally does have twins... maybe then kiddies would be really happy

even in the case of a glitch at least one of the twins doesnt stay anyway... maybe bandai should release a tama that occasionally does have twins... maybe then kiddies would be really happy
In The 1990's bandai released The angelgotchi, with can have twins. B)

Don't we have about 50 topics on twins?

You can have twins for about 10 sec. after you mate.

Then in 10 sec. your second baby leaves to join the male.

So, really you can't have twins. sorry ;)

forever,

Kelly_Clarkson8

Last edited by a moderator:
Does any one know how to get the password for the clone machine?How much is it ??????????????????Plz help!!!!!

well i'm not sure which one is which but i had just written them down - one is a password for a pen, the other the clone (they can be used ith ANY username)

32479 91490

63532 86367

well what do you call it when a girl tama has two kids(at teh same time) and each parent gets one?

well i'm not sure which one is which but i had just written them down - one is a password for a pen, the other the clone (they can be used ith ANY username)
32479 91490

63532 86367
Thanks :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back