Lockness monster, Do you belive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
I was watching this special on The lockness monster, on Discovery channel.It says in scotland, many people have seen this

Skimming the surface, it looks freaky, what i saw, But here is a picture, But this pic loos a little freaky, i don't really know, but here it is.

Lockness monster

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kind of hard to believe there could be something like that out there. People who have been studying it say that it could be some kind of prehistoric dinosaur that has survived for a reallllly long time. Even if it's a little far-fetched, it's still fun to think that there could actually still be a dinosaur-type monster out there!! :huh: :wacko: .

I beleive in it thats why I don't like when people make fake pics. like that.

i dont really think so...

but when my mom was a kid...there was some ppl who found a dinosaur in the water, and it was not the bones that they found...it was the whole thing! it was not alive but it still had its skin on it. That story always creps me out!

its might be, or might not.

personally, i think not.

its is SO easy to make things up like that.

anyways, if its WAS really, people would have captured it by now. cause obviosly if it was real, there would have to be at least 2 so the could mate and the Nessies would live on.

They say that ther is more than one! so its a family. One woman said she saw it, she said It looked like a dragon, it was very big ans long! she said it skimmes the surface, they had footage O_O You never know v.v

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching this special on The lockness monster, on Discovery channel.It says in scotland, many people have seen thisSkimming the surface, it looks freaky, what i saw, But here is a picture, But this pic loos a little freaky, i don't really know, but here it is.

Lockness monster
Actually, a few years back, that particular picture was proven to be fake. But many people have real photos. There have been wakes in the water (like when a motor boat goes it leaves a trail of white water) that may have been caused. Not too long ago, I saw footage of a large brown loch ness monster-type thing come near a boat. It was very creepy.

~Mimitchilover

I believe that there is or was an undefined creature in Loch. Until there is absolute evidence that she does not now or never did exist, I will believe that she(maybe others?) is or was there. The Loch is proven to be able to sustain such a creature, and possibly a number of them. Sadly, though, those photographs have a ll been admitted to be fake. It saddens me every time they prove that great photos of the creature are fake, but there are some photos that they cannot prove to be fake, so there is still hope! The first, most famous, photo is called the "surgeon's photo", and he admitted that it was simply a picture of a toy dinosaur on a piece of foam that he placed in the water. It was a BIG scandal, but he admitted to al lof it. Same with the second picture of the creature's head. The creepy photo taken by Urquhart Castle.....it was a bow-wave from a boat long gone from sight. :unsure: I just saw footage tonight, though, of a huge, black form moving just under the surface of the water, with a bow-wave in front. Even after video-analysis, they were unable to say that is is not the Loch Ness Monster! Yay!! For those who believe in it, this was great news. :p

That picture could be something else.I don't belive in stuff like that.people who say there is a "sea monster" can be wrong it could be dinousars that have lived and are still on earth,take the commoto dragon.scientists say it could be a dinousar that lived from the meteor/volcano and we mis took it for a dragon.

♀Mametchi is so cool♀

I don't know. They may be real or maybe there not. Your just going to have too look for it your self.

well no I was watching discovery kids truth or scare. It said the lockness monster might actually be a long extinked dinosaur that lives in scotland thats been coming up for air every while.

It's kind of hard to believe there could be something like that out there. People who have been studying it say that it could be some kind of prehistoric dinosaur that has survived for a reallllly long time. Even if it's a little far-fetched, it's still fun to think that there could actually still be a dinosaur-type monster out there!! :wacko: -_- .
Yeah, me too! :pochitchi: :furawatchi: B)

*tama star*

Today, in the newspaper (free) 20 minutes it said:

"The Lock Ness monster couldn not exist after all. It turns out to be an elephant from some circus that was passing by in 1933 and the circus offered a large amount of money for that monster to eb broguth bakc to their circus 8cos they knew it was their elephant), and an image is actually the trunk poking out of the water. XD"

Today, in the newspaper (free) 20 minutes it said:
"The Lock Ness monster couldn not exist after all. It turns out to be an elephant from some circus that was passing by in 1933 and the circus offered a large amount of money for that monster to eb broguth bakc to their circus 8cos they knew it was their elephant), and an image is actually the trunk poking out of the water. XD"
Plus.. if it was real.. wouldn't it have died out? If there was family.. Animals don't care about incest as is.

Kinda like that stone structure.

nessy happens to be my specialty. You know she excists but you don't have proof. You sonetimes just know. Girls can do that. As for people who take pics, you just know they're fakes. Like the most famous picture, happens to just be a peice of cardboard floating. Someone played a trick on everyone. The guy who accually took the picture thought it was really her. But if we do find any proof, we will help nessy escape to the sea where no one can get to her.

nessy happens to be my specialty. You know she excists but you don't have proof. You sonetimes just know. Girls can do that. As for people who take pics, you just know they're fakes. Like the most famous picture, happens to just be a peice of cardboard floating. Someone played a trick on everyone. The guy who accually took the picture thought it was really her. But if we do find any proof, we will help nessy escape to the sea where no one can get to her.

Releasing stuff sometimes never helps, either. Even if she wasout at sea, she would get attacked, hunted or killed.

It's a double edged sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back