V3 matchmaker question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thatskindaferret

Reaction score
How old does your tama have to be before the matchmaker starts to show up? And I read somewhere(I can't find it again that is why I am writing this) but I read somewhere that she arrives at certain times. What are those times if someone could tell me please. Also, one more question; at what age does your tama die of old age?

match maker comes when your tama is 7yr old.
Some people have the matchmaker come when their tamagotchi is 5 yrs old. Also after one or two days if you set your tamagotchi to 6:56 and leave it for a few minutes she'll appear.

The match maker always comes when its 6 year old.

The age i guess is around 6 or 7 years for the match maker..But Recently i mated my v1 & v3 & snake{the female} was only 4 years old..They must be an adult to reproduce.....

I read somewhere that the times were 10:00 or 10:30, 3:00 and 7:00. Those are the times for the matchmaker to come.

I read somewhere that the matchmaker only comes when you are 6-10. After you are 10, it's too late. Sorry!

Hope this helps!

:lol: ~*Ally*~ ;)

the matchmaker comes when your tama is 6 at 3:00. trust me , i 'm right it always happens to me, so it's correct! :blink:

One time is Also 2:59 it happened to my v2

My Tamas

v2 blue, apple looking thing, 1 yo

v3 pink icecream ,obiotchi , 1 yo

on my tamas (pink v2 and silver v3, the matchmaker usually comes when they are 6, nearly 7.

The matchmaker comes when its 7or8 and set the time to 6:59 and wait for one minute :gozarutchi: :furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi:

all tama's are different, so there for all tama's have different times for everythig!
most tamas are different when it comes to that. Mine usually has the matchmaker come at least around 6 or 7 yrs of age. . But the time it comes varies for me. But one time, the matchmaker came to my tama around 8 or 9 yrs. so.. everyone's is different. :marumimitchi:

The matchmaker comes when your tama is 7.

The matchmaker will keep on coming until it it is 10, then it will evole into a grandparent.

Once you have the grandparent it can live for a very long time........ I not sure how long exactly.

If I were you I would try to connect to a grandparent the opposite gender to get the secret character.

If you do except the matchmakers offer then you will get a baby on a screen, and then on the second night you've had the baby the adult will go away a 12:00pm........it will stay with the baby for three minutes first though.

Hope that helps!

From

:p ^_^ :huh: :)

tamabuddy_teddybear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back