Sign in to follow this  
Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!)

The matchmaker isn't coming !

Why isn't the matchmaker coming? I got my tama only a few weeks ago and i'm only on the third Generation so help me out man!! Sorry, i'm just frustrated... reply as soon as possible please. ^_^ :D :huh:

just wait. she will come. how old is your tama anyway?

[quote name='Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!' date='Mar 7 2006, 01:25 PM'] she's a marumimitchi (soooo sweeeeet!) and she's 9! [/quote]
well, set the time to 2:59. 10:29, or 7:59
i think the matchmaker is coming but you are playing on your tama while she is there or you missed it.

[quote name='_tama_cream_soda_' date='Mar 7 2006, 01:26 PM'] well, set the time to 2:59. 10:29, or 7:59
i think the matchmaker is coming but you are playing on your tama while she is there or you missed it. [/quote]
SHE KNOWS
B) B)

I remembered my tama wouldn't get married. I kept waiting and waiting then finally when it was 11, the matchmaker woke me up at 10:30 am saying she had someone for my tama. It might take some time but she'll come! B)

that happened to me

the matchmaker came when i was 11 so its not so bad

[quote name='TamaLover007~' date='Mar 7 2006, 06:35 PM'] I remembered my tama wouldn't get married. I kept waiting and waiting then finally when it was 11, the matchmaker woke me up at 10:30 am saying she had someone for my tama. It might take some time but she'll come! ^_^ [/quote]
your right!my friends was a v1 named viola and hers was 9 then the match maker came!dont worry shell come!