The matchmaker isn't coming !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover!!)

Reaction score
Why isn't the matchmaker coming? I got my tama only a few weeks ago and i'm only on the third Generation so help me out man!! Sorry, i'm just frustrated... reply as soon as possible please. ^_^ :D :huh:

just wait. she will come. how old is your tama anyway?

well, set the time to 2:59. 10:29, or 7:59 i think the matchmaker is coming but you are playing on your tama while she is there or you missed it.
SHE KNOWS

B) B)

I remembered my tama wouldn't get married. I kept waiting and waiting then finally when it was 11, the matchmaker woke me up at 10:30 am saying she had someone for my tama. It might take some time but she'll come! B)

I'm totally haveing the same problem!!what if my tama dies of old age she gets to mate?!o_O

I remembered my tama wouldn't get married. I kept waiting and waiting then finally when it was 11, the matchmaker woke me up at 10:30 am saying she had someone for my tama. It might take some time but she'll come! ^_^
your right!my friends was a v1 named viola and hers was 9 then the match maker came!dont worry shell come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back