Battery problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie-Mae

Reaction score
Hay there this is going to sound weird but I wanted to know if anybody has this similar problem.

My v.2 tama is in his 3rd generation, I belive I got him during the 1st run of the v.2s, recently the battery had died. for a long time I took the original battery (the one that it came with) out so I wouldn't let it die but it died about 2 generations in (it was an old battery so I didn't suspect anything). When I added a new battery it must have lasted only three genreations, before i got the battery sign, but the battery I gave it i had bought several months earlier, so it had been sitting around my room. I just got a new battery and my tama won't stay on for more than 3 hours.

I don't know if it's the battery I got or it's the tama. I had been wearing it on a lanyard around my neck so I wouldn't loose track of it. Could it be that I let it bounce around to much so it knocked something out of place? What could be the problem?

these might be some reasons

you play with it a lot

the sound is always on

you dont let it sleep

you dont put it on time mode while its asleep

im not saying you you did any of that but that might be a reason

i dont think its because you jiggle it around a lot because i drop my tama tons of times and it works just fine

It might be the tama because I've had my V1 since November 2004 ( yes it's ancient...I know) and lately it's been eatting up batteries as quickly as I put them in and it usually only lasts about 3 Gen. I think it might be getting old but it could very well be that you don't put the clock screen on when it's asleep or you keep the sound on all the time, but in your case since it won't keep the battery alive for more than 3 hours I would go with the getting-old thing I said. B)

dont turn off the lights when asleep. very effective AND convinient.

well a brand new battery shouldn't die 1-3 hours after putting it in, should it?

no it shouldent die it should last up to at the least a month

The same thing is happening to me! The first few batteries lasted a couple weeks, but the more I change the battery the shorter they last! I don't think it's your tama because the same thing is happening to all three of mine! At first I thought it was just the cheap batteries I was using but my friends Tamas have that problem too! But then again, we all wear them on a lanyard, so we could be knocking the batteries out of place. Im not sure what it is, but it is happening to everyone I know who has a Tama!

Wow that's quite interesting. I didn't think the lanyard made a difference. I'll keep the lanyard on but I won't wear it around my neck.

Anybody else have this problem?

My Battery died and I don't know where or what kind of battery I need. Does anyone know? And my sisters Tamagotchi's battery when out fast after she lended it to her friend, I don't know why.

it should say when you open the back of the tama. the last number should be a 3.

I went to radio shack and they tested the battery. They said the battery was good, I turned the sound off and it's lasted for two days now. We'll see what happeneds next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back