any thing weird happend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what happend weird

• die for no reson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • disappear

• make weird noise

• stop soft beeping sound

• poop dissappesar

• screen turn black

• i dont have one

• nope.....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. . .after I debugged my tamagotchi. . .it would every like 5 seconds, it would poop. . .I undebugged it and now its fine(oh yeah and by the way it was a version 1)

u should put other in case something else wierd happened. Also about that soft beeping sound I noticed if I put my tamagotchi very close to my ear i hear a beeping nouse is that what you are reffering to?

I remember my aunt was playing bump on my tama (V2) cuz she's really good at getting points fast, and so anyway, after they bumped each other a few times, they both fell down instead of only 1. They slid away and then came up the LOSE screen, then points. That was pretty weird if you ask me.

one that has happened to me twice now; I go to connect two of my v3's, one of them will say "FAIL" but the tama shows up on the other screen anyways and do whatever it was i asked them to do (visit or present). so for a while i have 3 tamas in 2 eggs... it's wierd to see. I wish i was fast enough to get a pic. it's happened twice and will probably happen again...

Kyliesmum

well once my tama died for no reeson, then on another, there were squiggly lines on the screen instead of my tama. i banged it on the table. then IT STARTED 2 MAKE A LOW BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... SOUND!! so i reset it. it came bak to normal.

u think this is a glitch any1???

Yeah, the same thing happened to me several times Kyliesmum.

Also, just a little while ago, I was getting bored of my tamagotchi's species, so I decided that I wanted it's baby now instead of waiting until tomorrow. So, I changed the time to 11:59pm, and turned the lights out. (I was hoping maybe it would go back to it's home planet, but didn't think it would work.) 1 minute passed, then the lights turned on and the adult was awake and the baby was asleep. For 3 minutes, it just sat there, staring at the baby, like it was sad to leave it. This made me think my tama was broken because I couldn't press buttons or anything, so I thought the screen was frozen or something. Then it opened it's mouth and jumped off the screen, and then all it showed was the sleeping baby, and the lights went off again. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen on my tamagotchi! Well, I've probably seen stranger, but it's still weird. That's what it does when the parent dies I guess... but this proves that it doesn't die! *dances* One time I loved one of my tama's so much, that I cried when it left because I thought they died. But they don't! :wacko:

i got a v3 and every time it evolves to a teen the parent dissapears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back