poll time!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which tama do you hate the most?(adult)

• mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mimitchi

• kupatchi

• memetchi

• tarakotchi

• Hanatchi

• Androatchi

• maskitchi

• gozarutchi

• oyajitchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personaly, i dont hate any of them. They are all so nice and i like them all. Lets just say that i have favrites and i have ones that i like/love more than others.

lol, theyr;e all pretty cool to me! although i doo have preferences i must say. . . :huh: ooops. . i thought the poll was 4 the favorite pet. . .mimtichi is not my most hated !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Masketchi and Hanatchi the same,but it wont let me pic 2 so i just hate them!! [SIZE=21pt]STUPID HANATCHI WITH HIS HAIRY NOSE :rolleyes: STUPID MASKETCHI...I JUST HATE THE LOOK OF HIM!!!!!!!!! :angry: [/SIZE]

its good you like them all but i think takarotchi is The worst pet you can get. If you take rEAL

bad care of them. you get him :rolleyes: and i think hanatchi is so cute with his pink nose :angry:

I like all of them EXCEPT Maskutchi! He is SO annoying!

i chose tarakotchi but the real one i hate the most is kusatchi. ick!!! B)

understandable...i wonder why the most popular [or in this case unpopular] choice is tarakotchi.

i thought everyone disliked masketchi..?
Why do a lot of people dislike Masktchi? Is it because he/she is so secretive that they choose to wear a mask?

:lol: :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back