What on earth!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacColl

Reaction score
I got a tamagotchi off ebay (V3) and it's the Spanish one

and I don't know how to use it and the instructions are terrible! Please help someone!!!!

Spanish tamagotchis???

I LIVE in Spain and they're all in English.... The V3 hasnt come out here either...

Maybe it was a fake? Bandais new idea? Or are the instructions in Spanish? Perhaps provide a picture, adn Ill try and help out.

I'm thinking you got a fake. I've only seen an English version(Connection) and a French version(Connexion) of tamagotchi. I don't recommend buying tamagotchis off eBay.

I got a tamagotchi off ebay (V3) and it's the Spanish oneand I don't know how to use it and the instructions are terrible! Please help someone!!!!
You could try to google search and search the V3 instructions. :mellow: :D :) :) :D

I'm thinking you got a fake. I've only seen an English version(Connection) and a French version(Connexion) of tamagotchi. I don't recommend buying tamagotchis off eBay.
Yes you are right it turns out it is a fake and Tamacool fell for it and bought one too! I'm dead angry now!!!

Actually countries around and including america is conection and countriesaround and including uk is conexion.

[SIZE=11pt]Yeah, sounds like you might have a fake.[/SIZE]

An auction link would be helpful if that's how you got it.

There are a LOT of fakes out there. You also get what you pay for. :p If it was cheap, you might not have the real thing.

Picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back