What happened to my friends tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
:D This isn't about the new one but about the old tamagotchis. My friend gave me a tamagotchi. I was happy and I put batteries in it. There were two lines like this running through the screen. What happened to it before I got it?(my friend didn't know what it was. where she comes from I don't think they sold them) :p

Sometimes the old ones do show weird things on the screen when the batteries are changed. Have you tried resetting it?

Yes I have tried resetting it. I've raised three tamagotchis on it to. The only problem is the lines going through the tamagotchis waist and feet.

Yes I have tried resetting it. I've raised three tamagotchis on it to. The only problem is the lines going through the tamagotchis waist and feet.
Yeah that's what happned to my Dinkie Dinoa tamagotchi lolz! But i ended up smashing that one coz it was all messed up and i was bored :) !

Really? Mine keeps on resetting itself! The longest I had it was 3 days before it reset itself. Talk about a suicidal v pet! :) In the end, I took it apart and used it to ahem, surgically enhance my real Dinkie Dino. :)

Anyway, it sounds like that Tamagotchi has been damaged in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: This isn't about the new one but about the old tamagotchis. My friend gave me a tamagotchi. I was happy and I put batteries in it. There were two lines like this running through the screen. What happened to it before I got it?(my friend didn't know what it was. where she comes from I don't think they sold them) :(
well maybe u put the wrong kind of batteries in it,u put the batteries in it the wrong way,or the batteries might not have been good 2 begin with. what do u think?

I believe I had the same problem! Try wacking it (even though resetting worked for me.).

well maybe u put the wrong kind of batteries in it,u put the batteries in it the wrong way,or the batteries might not have been good 2 begin with. what do u think?
Agree, you're supposed to use CR-2030 Battery. :huh: :(

I believe it is possible to get lines of dead pixels in the older lcd displays, but I don't know what causes it <remembers an old game boy she saw with the same problem>.

I believe it is possible to get lines of dead pixels in the older lcd displays, but I don't know what causes it <remembers an old game boy she saw with the same problem>.
:p this topic was over a year ago. I think its dead pixels like you said. I have it up and running right now with no problems other then that. About batteries, this is an original P2 NOT a connection.

Well mine did that before...All i did was tighten the screws on te back of the tama. But no to tight or toy wont beable to get them out again.

:rolleyes: this topic was over a year ago. I think its dead pixels like you said. I have it up and running right now with no problems other then that. About batteries, this is an original P2 NOT a connection.
So the problem is fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back