New Tamagotchi... Anyone know what this is?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
very interesting... looks like the same kind of touch screen you find at the store now with the debit/credit card stuff. know what i'm talking about? like when you pay for whatever...

Kyliesmum

It's a Kakeibo.

I guess it's to manage your Gotchi Points. Sure is ugly :p

As usual, it seems complicated.

It features Special Bargain sales, sell Gotchi stocks and bonds, flea market (sell your unwanted stuff).

I can't see getting one.

I wish Bandai Japan would release another Tama like the En-tama, Not a tama to manage points ect.

Japanese Tamas seem to be getting uglier and uglier

It's a Kakeibo.I guess it's to manage your Gotchi Points. Sure is ugly :p

As usual, it seems complicated.

It features Special Bargain sales, sell Gotchi stocks and bonds, flea market (sell your unwanted stuff).

I can't see getting one.
Oh-cool! Still, you're right, they're ugly, they look like... walkie talkies? And well, money mnaging on tamagotchis for me would be uninteresting, but it is still nice to know. Thanks for the information. :unsure:

As we all know, when a new Jaapnese Tamagotchi come sout, it appears on the homepageWell, I have to give the credit to artDJmaster for discovering it, does anyone know what this is?

No buttons, and a stylus (sounds like a DS but Tamagotchi)

Does anybody know whatthis is? Anybody who offers to translate it?

It looks real cool. ^_^

I think it might be the "Tamagotchi Sattion", but what do you think?
I saw that two weeks ago!

I didn't feel like posting it though...>:-(

I'm sure there would be many posts saying "WILL IT COME TO US?!"

Anyways, it looks pretty neat.

It personally doesn't appeal to me. I do not think a touch screen is a good idea, plus, it looks very complicated. ^_^

Nya:

It looks sorta like a Home Deka...from the explaination Mothra gave it sure seems boring. No fun at all, su!

It doesnt seem to really spark my intrest much. If it were to be a coloured-screen tama.. oh boy, I would snatch one up in a jiffy!

It does look very ugly.. I hope they release more than one colour, other than the pink.

It also does look complicated, and confusing. However it does look very interesting. I am not sure if I want one or not yet.. I'll wait for more infomation to arise. :lol:

I think it would be cool to have a touch screen but they'd have to make some adjustments to make me really want it. It looks pretty cool but not all that pretty. I hope that there is like a thing you press to prevent the screen getting touched when it shouldn't be. Like if you leave a DS on and close it, the touch screen is covered so that nothing happens. Sorry if that was confusing. I wish they'd have it out in like the us or something. Then again, I want them to first have the entama. Then they can bring on the touch screen

*bamcr*

that thing is HIDEOUS. i wouldn't want it. besides, i'd lose teh stylus within the first 3 days. and what's teh point of the big chin-like thing beneath the screen if there aren't even any buttons to take that space up?

I completely LOVE the touching screen but... mange your points???

And I hate the little letters, the color, the shape and the size... :angry: Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back