CHEST!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama star

Reaction score
On version 3 tamagotchis, you can buy a chest which is very good because sometimes it gives you free items! What items did you get from the chest???

*tama star*

Actually, when I used the chest, it was NOT good.

I bought the chest, then pressed b to use it. The chest opened, and dust went everywhere. Then my tama turned into the matchmaker for about 30 seconds and looked furipus and was yelling. Then the dust came up again and my tama was back.

Let's just say it wasn't a fun experience ;P

:angry: ~*Ally*~ :p

i got not the code racing 1 but a digfferent one i got a racing toy not a racing car so i got two racing toys and there different also i got 12,000 from it by 1!!!!

On chest, I got turned into teletchi, old man, and then I got points

On genie lamp, I got cloud rain, nothing, and boombox

Last edited by a moderator:
My first chest gave me nothing! But the next time it turned me into a baby, and I got very hungry and unhappy

i got a trumpet a cheese cake and bananas alsoa free cap and i always got 200gp

I got 2000 gp and 1500gp!

THE GENIE CAN BE MEAN IT WILL TURN YOU INTO A BABY AND MAKE YOU HUNGRY AND UN HAPPY SOMTIMES OTHEr TIMES IT WILL GIVE YOU ITEMS AND GP!!

[SIZE=21pt]Can v3' s really go past 9999 gp? [/SIZE] It would be great if they did!

My first chest gave me nothing! But the next time it turned me into a baby, and I got very hungry and unhappy
same here..it also got really mad at me :)

first chest turnd me into a baby and second chest turnd me into a old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back