my tama reset itself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
i debugged my tama 3 times all were successful and i wanted to have hyperspeed on my V2 so i debugged it but then it reset itself! please help! :D

You messed soemthing up when you debugged it... probably messed the reset button.. and now if you do soemthign(move it fast,bump it, drop) it will reset....if you wanna risk it try going into your tama again and try making sure evrything is ok. and if thats not the problem then you debugged it wrong and it will reset when you dont want it to.

whoa! he said low battery so i changed his battery but then he went haywire! first he said he was sick, so i gave him medicine. but then he started smirking like he sent a bad present. so i was about to give a time out. but then he froze! then... Tama Go Wild! :eek:

He kept getting sicker every second! so i pressed reset and chose download. but baloney.... he de-evolved into young mimitchi! but get this... he has slot, baths in an adult bath, and his least weight is 30 lb but its supposed to be only 20! has this happened to anyone else on tamatalk? :D ^_^

Ahhh! When he went to sleep, he changed into Ginjirotchi! this is WILD! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back