V3 Grandparent Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamapoppet

Reaction score
I have a V3 tama... It is a 3rd generation, and should have a grandparent, but I can't enter the history section to look at a grandparent.... so therefore I can't visit my grandparent. ^_^ Is it supposed to be like that or is it a glitch?

What I mean is I can't find a password to visit my grandparent on my tama. It should have a code though because it's 3rd generation V3...

Tamapoppet, you can only see the parents on the third generation. When you get to the fourth generation, you can see the grandparent.

The history scetion on your album is for the Tamagotchi's that passed away. The grand parents are stored in the parents scetion.

I hope I helped. :lol:

I was confused about the history part as well. I'm on the 3rd generation. Thanks for clearing things up EnTamaCat. No wonder I couldn't see the history yet. :( ;) :wacko: :furawatchi:

Well, that's certainly confusing! I don't see why they don't make it easy to use! Oh well, thanks so much for the information Entamacat. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back