help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayla99981

Reaction score
i have 3 tamas a v1 a v2 and a v3. do the tamas have to be the same version and age to mate up and have tamababies

:D

I don't think so...

Except for them all having to be adults, i think that may be the only requirement..

I mean my V2 & V1 had tamababies..

but i don't think anything i have to say would be much help, sorry...

Well wish you luck! ^_~

i've heard times that it has actually worked for some peopele...........

so basically just try to see if this works

and instead of perssing "V3" just press "others"

*K*

Yes, all tama versions mate! I am COMPLETELY sure about this! Glad to help you. <_<

i have 3 tamas a v1 a v2 and a v3. do the tamas have to be the same version and age to mate up and have tamababies :angry:
Well it does not matter what version you connect your tamagotchis with to mate.But the age has to matter.You cannot mate a 6yr old tama and a 2 yr old one.It just won't work.Because the 2 yr old tama is too young and it is only a teenager.And the 7 yr old it will mate much better with a 6 yr old or the same age as it. :p

Another requirement is that they have to be the opposite gender. If not, use the love potion/honey [SIZE=14pt]![/SIZE]

Well it does not matter what version you connect your tamagotchis with to mate.But the age has to matter.You cannot mate a 6yr old tama and a 2 yr old one.It just won't work.Because the 2 yr old tama is too young and it is only a teenager.And the 7 yr old it will mate much better with a 6 yr old or the same age as it. :ph34r:
no, its just that only adults can mate.

they dont need to be a certin age.

My sister and i have tamagotchis , hers is a v3 and mine is a v2 and we tried to make them mate and it wont work. they are both adults and we even tried using the love potion and it wont work :furawatchi: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back