March break begin!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimitama

Reaction score
Does anyone else have march break comming up begining today??

I'm having a whole week off, but unfortunetly i'll be staying home just bored!

YAY!! No school!!! :furawatchi:

i'll be doing gymnastics, since my gym isn't closed for spring break. yep. 12 hours a week I go there. an hour for every year Ive lived.

Meesh...probably going to Chicago like I did last year with my family. It was loads o' fun. We got to stay in the Chicago Hilton (fun, fun, fun!), went to the Art Institute (which was pretty cool except for the Dutch photography exhibit, which was a bit disturbing and unnerving), and went swimming a lot. It was SO cool.

If I don't do that, I'll probably think up schemes to get money, then blow it all at Hot Topic. Squee! ^^

My break isn't until the first week of April :furawatchi: So we call it Spring Break. My dad is taking me and my brother to Hawii! :(

Meesh...probably going to Chicago like I did last year with my family. It was loads o' fun. We got to stay in the Chicago Hilton (fun, fun, fun!), went to the Art Institute (which was pretty cool except for the Dutch photography exhibit, which was a bit disturbing and unnerving), and went swimming a lot. It was SO cool.
If I don't do that, I'll probably think up schemes to get money, then blow it all at Hot Topic. Squee! ^^
Hey! My cousins are dutch! Grrrr....

This is why I don't like insulting people's culture, but ok, my cousins' art is disturbing, to. So I'll agree with you!

-BM

well I have one more week of school then.....booya!spring break!Ill just be bored at home and do nothing!maybe sign up for gymnasticits!

Ill be hanging out with my cousins and just enjoying the days without no school!!

hockey. my team is in the round robin for playoffs :angry: i think my cuzzi is comin over and were goin to HHOF (hockey hall of fame)

We got to stay in the Chicago Hilton (fun, fun, fun)
Me and my hockey team stayed at the Detroit Airport Hilton since the Michigan Girls Team invited us for a fun weekend.

Lots of shopping! I bought a swim suit yeastuday that costs 50.00. (That was the sales price) The real price would been like $84 if it wasen't on sale. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back