MY COOL WEBSITE! IT'S THE BEST!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:D Here it is: *personal website advertising removed*

:huh: Tell me if its 1 2 3 4 or 5! I want to see how good you guys think it is! :( I added lots of new things. :p Oh, and if you have any ideas or comments or questions, please tell me! ;) Im almost done with it but I need more ideas for my last 2 links, I have Tama tips, Home, Tama help, Tama fun, tell me more! :( Oh and you can tell I copied and pasted stuff on it. I hope you wont mind! B) Have fun! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i like it and i'll give you 5/5... B) ...but i jsut want to ask...if you potty train it will it go to the toilet by itself or would i still need to clean up after it??

many people say you could potty train it but they dont tell otherds what affect can that have on your tama...so please help me..!

It will go by its self if its REALLY potty-trained.

Hey, check out my website too. It's called Tamagotchi Time. the link is *removed*

My website has lots of information, a chat room, and some stuff about my tamagotchi, and it's development.have fun.

sorry i'm really stupid but how many times do you need to toilet train it in order for it to be able to go to the toilet by itself?

i trained it a lot when it was a baby but then got too tired to do it after it was a teen so which stage is also important for it to get toilet trained?

sorry i'm really stupid but how many times do you need to toilet train it in order for it to be able to go to the toilet by itself?i trained it a lot when it was a baby but then got too tired to do it after it was a teen so which stage is also important for it to get toilet trained?
You need to do it, 4-5 times.

And since everybody's talking about websites, visit mine! It's in my signature.

And for oniontchi's site, 4/5

You need to do it, 4-5 times.
And since everybody's talking about websites, visit mine! It's in my signature.

And for oniontchi's site, 4/5
go to my site too at tama_puff

:) Here it is: *removed* ;) Tell me if its 1 2 3 4 or 5! I want to see how good you guys think it is! :D   I added lots of new things.  B) Oh, and if you have any ideas or comments or questions, please tell me! :p   Im almost done with it but I need more ideas for my last 2 links, I have Tama tips, Home, Tama help, Tama fun, tell me more! :p   Oh and you can tell I copied and pasted stuff on it. I hope you wont mind! :eek:   Have fun! :D
This topic has nothing to do with "what happened to my tamagotchi?!" and should be moved to the correct place.

:lol: tama_rockstar :lol:

Seriously. Learn how to put things in the right forum. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back