Tamagotchi virus!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnTamaCat

Reaction score
While i was at my friends house earlier today, she did a ROM test on her tamagotchi connection v2, then we went on a website, were she found a code, but when she entered it, the tama looked like it was evolving. Then the message HKED ( :lol: ) came up on the screen.

Her tamagotchi started to play the games by itself! While i was there it fed itself, cleaned up it's pooand dicaplined itself.

Later when i connected it to my v1, it gave mine a present. it was the message HKED! It did the same thing as hers! I didn't want to take any chances, so i didn't connect w/ my other tamas.

A few mins. ago i forgot abut the "virus on my tama, until i connected w/ my neighbor's Tama! The same thing happened!

Oh yeah, and in my friend list, there is a coloum called HKED. it shows the tamas i connected to after my tama got the virus and i gave it to them!

4 hours after this virus was launched to one of my tamas, it is still taking care of itself! <_<

really, that's kinda wierd... i didn't know that there was a tamagotchi virus!! remind me never to connect with you jk lol <_<

wow.... what a strange story i've never heard about that before

i belive you its just that nobody ever said about this through this hole website wow i would LOVE to connect w/ yours!

Be careful, the virus iz spreading. My neighbor i connected to by accident just left for Cali. I know she'll connect w/ her cousin's there. IT could spread around the country!

omg!what if all tamas are going to happen like that!write to bandi and ask why this is happening!

Eh.

I think people really need to do a little research into what a "virus" is.

A virus is a program written to cause harm to electronic devices - tamagotchis cannot hold programs, nor is there any way to even pick up such a program on a tamagotchi, like someone would on their computer by surfing the net.

Passwords put into your tamagotchi work because Bandai has designed the tamagotchi to react to a particular set of letters (or numbers for the v3). Just like they designed it to eat when you select "Meal".

Putting in an invalid code from a website will do absolutely nothing except simply not work. Sigh. I'm sick of kids spreading ridiculous rumours.

Exactly. Emmalina is correct. It is not a virus, virii are written by programmers to affect electronic devices such as a computer. Your friend may have a glitch or a bug, which is possible, but certainly not a virus.

ROM tests can sometimes harm your Tamagotchi, I have heard. So thats maybe what happened, or she didnt do it properly.

//Haze

That just can't be true. Anyway, I only connect to my friend's tamas. Could you show us a picture to prove it's true? Like, a picture with the message HKED on the screen and on the friend list? What website did you go to?

sure. If your friends in cali now and connects with someone I know visting cali*gulp* the virus might go ineternational. Eep! I say reset! and see. But click load and see if its back to normal *runs to safety from virus hiding tamagotchi* DONT COME NEAR FLORIDA U VIRUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back