VIOLETCHI?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamester.call.me.jamester

Reaction score
Ok, this is really freaky & i'm not sure if anybody knows about it, but there is a Tamagotchi character on V3 called Violetchi! ^_^

I found this out beacuse I baught the "Totalgirl" magazine (Only because The Veronicas were on the cover) & it came with a free mini Tamagotchi V3 Mag, this is what I found:

THE REPLACED FURAWATCHI WITH VIOLETCHI!!!!! :huh:

It is really wierd that they changed the name don't you think?

* Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid, eh?

That's the 3rd time they've changed it.

Furwatchi>>>Leaftchi>>>Violetchi

The're just different colors. I don't see why Bandai keeps screwing around with the character. I just hate the color of the new ones.

Nya:

At least it's better than "Leaftchi"... :ph34r:

Bandai should stop screwing around with the name of it, it's a FURWATCHI. Don't change it! It's good that way!

Stupid, eh?That's the 3rd time they've changed it.

The're just different colors. I don't see why Bandai keeps screwing around with the character. I just hate the color of the new ones.
Nya:

Don't forget when they kept the colors the same but called it "Hototchi"... :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]I just don't get why they can't keep the names the same for V3 aswell.....[/SIZE]

Stupid, eh?That's the 3rd time they've changed it.

You mean 4th time? Theres Korotchi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back