tamatown is a lyer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tam_chick01

Reaction score
i did the flag put in the code it cost me 5,800 and they dont give me any item they lie dont get those ones! ^_^ :huh: B)

This has happened once to me as well. I bought the flag, used it, carefully wrote down the code (and I am very careful when writing down the codes). When I went to the travel agency and entered the code it didn't recognise it, I felt very ripped off. I have successfully entered three other travel codes to get souvenirs so I know it does work and I know how to do it correctly.

ohhh, I see how that could happen somtimes. Tamatown may have some error, I guess it gets very confusing there since so many people are likeable to tamagotchis and have gotten new version3's

This has happened once to me as well. I bought the flag, used it, carefully wrote down the code (and I am very careful when writing down the codes). When I went to the travel agency and entered the code it didn't recognise it, I felt very ripped off. I have successfully entered three other travel codes to get souvenirs so I know it does work and I know how to do it correctly.
Firdt ur sopposed to enter it in ur v3 then use it when ur an adult then it will give u a password for the travel place.

Its not a flag its a plane ticket. What you do to get souvenirs:

1. You use your plane ticket(it only works if your tama is an adult).

2. You write down the password on paper.

3. You go to the tama agency.

4. You click on the computer there that says LOGIN.

5. You enter in the password your tama gave you(if you need help, click on NEED HELP?).

6. You click on the word ENTER.

7. You click GET SOUVENIR.

8. You enter in the password on your tama.

9. You check your souvenirs on your tama!

Nedver had any problems with Tamatown. Most problems occur because users don't even read the manual carefully. It even says how to get a password for the king.

:unsure: :ph34r: :blink: :( :angry: B) PLease does anyone know the passwords for V3 If you do please tell me now I need them badly :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CODE TO MEET THE KING :eek:
I'm sorry to say no one can help you with that! :angry: Only people with the same username can help you, is what I mean!! :D

:angry: :ph34r: :blink: :( :eek: B) PLease does anyone know the passwords for V3 If you do please tell me now I need them badly :angry: :angry: :D
I know how to get them on this site! :D Just go to the home screen, then find Tamagotchi Codes, click on it, then select: ALL 7 V3 CODES!

Sounds like a glitch on the TamaTown server. I think they launched the site too early, as it is STILL not finished and obviously has a few glitches.

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: :wacko:

My tama's still a toddler and I bought two tickets from the shopkeeper.When we go back to school i'm no letting anyone see mytamagotchi because the'll probably go on a trip and I won't even know the code.(I only trust my bestfriend with the thing).I sorry about every one but I hope my ticket doesn't do that because I spent half an hour trying to earn that ticket!9Boohoo can'nt I sulk in peace?!) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back