I have two oyijitchis.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovenickle

Reaction score
Rosie was already an ichigotchi when I bought Ted, and she was an adult Mametchi before he was even a toddler. Basically, she was five years older than him. The day he would be old enough to mate with her she turned old, and all of their hearts disappeared.

I didn't give up hope, though. I waited until Ted was older and all four hearts were back! I mated both of my old folks, and they had two boys. Two days later, after the parents left, each of my boys (Leon and Scott) turned into an Oyijitchi.

Here's my theory: Oyijitchis do NOT have a toddler stage. They go straight to teen.

Also, both are a year old, but neither has had any reason for me to discipline. Neither has misbehaved or cried at all. They get sick rather easily and lose happy hearts EXTREMELY quickly.

Anyway. I'm sure that to get Oyijitchi, you must mate two old ones together.

I will keep you updated with information such as if he evolves into an adult ever or not. My guess is no.

Interesting facts so far- no gifts but flowers, cake, poo, and jack-in-the box. Also, his meal is a shisk-ka-bob and his snack is a cup of coffee or hot chocolate, I'm unsure as to which one it is.

i tried the same thing too... with the same results!

umm..i just want ot know if two oyajitchis get married?? and when the oldtimers get married how long do they stay with the baby..??

does the baby transform into an oyajitchi after a few days after the parents leave?? i really want to know!! my oldtimer is 15 and the other is 9 so in a few days they might get married!!! :D i am so excited about it!! i am so going to experiment with them!!! :p

by the way what presents does oyajitchi get??? some say hair spray but ... i'm not too sure about that... :(

umm..i just want ot know if two oyajitchis get married?? and when the oldtimers get married how long do they stay with the baby..??
does the baby transform into an oyajitchi after a few days after the parents leave?? i really want to know!! my oldtimer is 15 and the other is 9 so in a few days they might get married!!! :p i am so excited about it!! i am so going to experiment with them!!! ^_^

by the way what presents does oyajitchi get??? some say hair spray but ... i'm not too sure about that... :(
does the baby transform into an oyajitchi after a few days after the parents leave?? i really want to know!! my oldtimer is 15 and the other is 9 so in a few days they might get married!!!  :D   i am so excited about it!! i am so going to experiment with them!!!  ^_^

by the way what presents does oyajitchi get??? some say hair spray but ... i'm not too sure about that... :D

I don't know if two oyijitchis can marry.. I'm almost sure oyijitchis are always male, so I doubt it. But I'm not POSITIVE. When oldtimers get married they will leave at midnight at least 24 hours after the baby is born, just like with adult tamaghotchis.

The day the parent leaves, the babytchi will transform into an oyijitchi.

Also, I think that the gift is shampoo.. Whatever it is, your oyijitchi pours it on hs head, and then he suddenly has an afro. ^_^

OMG!!!! i have an old timer that is 99 (its been 99 for like 3 months) and i have 2 other tamagotchis running...So, im hoping that my other tama will be a boy, next gen and then i will mate them.

ok its confirmed...oyajitchis get hair spray // shampoo...but it looks like little dots pouring out of a jar so i think its spray...and it eats a shishkabab stick and coffee...its age 3 and the match maker hasnt come yet but in another half an hour it might....and yes they are only boys....=[

sorry for all the fuss..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back