The matchmaker introduce an ugly one!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiko

Reaction score
Well, my tama is now 7 years old. Is she an old mate yet? She's just met the matchmaker today, but the guy she introduced is a Tarakotchi. Personally, I don't like his big lips.

Will the match maker come back again? or My Tsunotchi will be a single forever? :blink:

Personally,i think that tarakotchi's are the BEST pet you can get!You dont like him/her?It doesnt like you either!

anyway the mrs busybody will come back around 3 to 7 times-i think...!

i agree tarakotchis are actually sweet and have a great personality! my friend liams tama just got the matchmaker and it is a tarakotchi! everone being mean to it just because its not the prettiest tama on earth :mimitchi: sorry if that was not being very nice its just because i am a tarakotchi lover!

p.s it took a long time to write this!

Nya:

Yeah, she'll come back.

I don't like Tarakotchi too much either...it's tallness scares me a bit. (I'm in love with FURWATCHI though, so it might just be taste.)

:ph34r: O.K. guys....Actually, it was me that seemed to be rude. Sorry to hurt the feeling of Tarakotchi lovers. I read from some websites that Tarakotchi usually get himself in trouble, so I assume that...he might be kind of clumsy or gossiper ...(well, it's the bias from his lips...)...I know that a new owner cann't be an excuse...well, sorry...that's all..

Could you please explain how nice is he? That will help me to have clear mind on him..

P.S..I'm not a native speaker..sorry for broken Eng.. :ph34r:

Shell come back maybe in 10 minuits i guess.I once

anidently rejected and she came back in like 8 or 10 minuits.

Here is a cheat. To make the matchmaker come, set the time too 2:59 pm. Then w8 1 minute and the matchmaker should come!! It worked for me, and 4 my friend so it should work.

mi name is naner and mi tama is 6. i have a question... when the matchmaker comes wut will happen. wil i fall in love and lay an egg or will i meet someone, become a friend and then die? i need HELP, im very curious! :)

Well, my tama is now 7 years old. Is she an old mate yet? She's just met the matchmaker today, but the guy she introduced is a Tarakotchi. Personally, I don't like his big lips.
Will the match maker come back again? or My Tsunotchi will be a single forever? :huh:
how does the tarakotchi look like please show us a pic

how does the tarakotchi look like please show us a pic
tarakotchi.gif

and in the screen he looked like this...
alltamsv3.gif
....a bit scary for me..

I found it in Rivenn's webpage....Thanx Rivenn.

Yesterday, I set the clock to 2.59 pm as Mimi introduced me.(Thanks a lot Mimi :angry: ) ...The mathmaker really came. She introduced me...Memetchi
memetchi.gif
So...I said O.K. Now my Tsunotchi got a baby girl.

P.S..I'm not a native speaker..sorry for broken Eng.. :angry:
That's OK, Yoshiko! You're doing a lot better than some of the native English speakers here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back