my log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAGIC_KID930

Reaction score
i have a blue tamagotchi with white paw prints. right now i'm up to gene. 4

i'm going to tell you what happened to my tama...

first, i got my tamagotchi for christmas. i was so thrilled i couldn't even open the thing it came in. i pulled the tab (when it was out) and i saw an egg. i thoguth 'okay now what?'. my mum pulled the sticker off for me and i acidently pressed 'b'. suddenly it popped up with the time thing. i set the time then set the wrong birthday. i set IT's birthday, 25th of december.

ok there'll be more soon i have to go to school now.

ok i'm back

i played on my ps2 on a new game i got when i heard beeping. i looked at my tama and it was asleep (it had hatched into a bebitchi). i switched the lights off, then went back to playing my game. it woke up then a poop sign came next to it. i thought 'what now?' i did toilet and it went away. then i switched the lights off (for fun). then switched them back on and it had a skull. i thought 'oh no please don't let this happen to me!' i tried medicene and it worked ;) . after that i heard "beep beep beep beep!". i looked and it was evolving! my first marutchi! i went back to playing my game. soon after i heard "beep beep beep!" i looked at it and wasn't prepared for what i saw...

An ANGEL! i knew that meant dead. i pressed reset and a new egg appeared. 'this time i'm going to take care of it!' i thought. i set the time and MY birthday, then kept it happy and non-hungy. it took a nap. 'so far so good'. it grew to a child. 'so far so good'. i kept looking after it untill bedtime. i heard "beep beep, beep beep beep!" 'oh no not again!' i thought. i looked at it only to find it was asleep. i was worried. i didn't know then if it woke up soon. i put it on my window ledge. then went to sleep

ok i'm just gonna skip all of the boring stuff and get to how my tama is now. it's a tarakotchi. i like it when it shakes it's hips and boogies! B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :( :D :huh:

YAY!!! ;) !!!! my tamagotchi just got the matchmaker!!!!!!!!! I NOW HAVE A NEW FEMALE BABY, WAITING FOR IT'S MUM TO FLY AWAY!

[SIZE=8pt]where is it?! where is it?!![/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]where is[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt] it?!!!![/SIZE]man, i hate misplacing my tama. i'm STILL waiting for my tama adult to fly away (hmm... maybe i should stop pausing it ^_^ ). anyhow nothing special. just waiting for my tamagotchi adult to fly away (ah good times, good times ^_^ ).

bye bye

magic

~~~~~this post has been checked for virus'~~~~~

( :p only a little joke)

Last edited by a moderator:
why is it not flying away????? hopefully tonight it will fly away. nothing special happening :D :D :lol: :lol:

YAY!!! 5th generation now! my tama flew away last night and now i have a baby called sam! the next female i get i'm gonna call lisa :) :p i've only had my tama baby for about 10 mins and already i had to put a training bar up :( :D :D i'm just waiting for my tamababy to grow into a tama child! it's taken a nap so i'll post back when it's grown.

my marutchi is awake so i'm gonna get it's hearts up now! did you know she only weighs 13 grams :D :(

[SIZE=21pt]ALRIGHT! i got a hinotamatchi. i am a tad dissapointed because you may or may not know, hinotamatchi's can't evolve into mimitchi's :( :D . anyway i'm hoping it will become a mametchi or a memetchi. one of those, and i'm, gonna be happy![/SIZE]

:mimitchi: grr! another TWO DAYS before i get an Adult! [SIZE=21pt] :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :angry: :huh: ;) :p [/SIZE]

LAZY! my hinotamatchi is still asleep! Oh yeah just so that you know i have a fan fiction story in the fan fiction forum. it's called the magic tamagotchi. PM me or post in my thread in fan fiction comments to tell me what you think of it. i know i have one fan, a tama guide. oh yeah, my mum said when I get enough money and I see a tamagotchi i want, I can have it! YAY!!!

i forgot to post but when it was 5 my tama grew into an adult. weird huh? <_< i got a kuchipatchi ( <_< ) hope i get a baby boy. i'm posting in green in honor of my kutchipatchi

:D soz i have'nt posted for a while :huh: :D :D. My tamgotchi's had the matchmaker alot of times but i want to connect and mate with my bro. I really need tips on this please PM me if you have them. Mine kuchipatchi has got the maracas and the hat:

| | the maracas!

bye!

this added part is in honour of my kuchipatchi

why am i forgetting to post?? I MATED WITH MY BRO!!! YAY :) :blink: :blink:!!!! They had two baby boys, Billy and Fred!! YAY! :D :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH I WISH I WAS A FISH TAMA!!

Sorry i haven't posted in a while been on neopets. Anyway, I was at my dads flat for the weekend and my mum was taking care of my gozarutchi. (nasty things they always die out on my bro :) ). anyway i wasn't happy when i got back. It had died! My 6th generation! My mum had already hatched it and i got a girl named Pip (yes my mum named her). I now have an Itchigotchi waiting to become an Adult.

:) i really liked your story.but you should add more pizzaz into it! :ph34r: :wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :wacko: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
great story! Going to have 3 g soon can't wait I just want the mum to go way. I think the mums are last to leave there child dad's go first I dunno thats what happend to my two.

Latest posts

Back