How do you get get a Masktchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get a kutchipatchi because you are treating it better than you need to to get a masktchi! You have to neglect it sometimes, but not so much that it dies!

I keep my itchigotchi at 1 heart happy and 1 heart hungry and 0 training bar is that enough?

Just take good care of him and every once and a while leave him alone so he poops alot and his hearts go down and fill them up again...they are easy to get just dont think to hard! aslso you cant get one with certain teens!

i always get a maskutchi (spelling??) or a gozarutchi..i want to try the cape thingy and see what happens...they are so cool!!

by the way maskutchi's appear in the the odd gens and gozarutchi apear in the even gens....but thats what some growth charts say...

hope this helped

no you can get gozarutchi in any generation...

I say just go with the flow, let your tama grow into what it wants. you can take care of it, but don't deliberately try to get a certain one. just like with parents, they want their kids to grow up to be a certain way, but they don't always try to "make" that happen. the good parents are the ones who let their kids have a little more freedom.

..................right........................................... :(

I got Kutchipatchi!! My last guy was that. Joey...lol. I love my first tama ever, a Hanatchi!

Okay...but LEAVING IT ONE ONE HEART HUNGRY AND ONE HEART HAPPY!! NO TRAINING POINTS?? That won't give you a Masktchi, that'll give you the smelly-footed one..cant remember

the way to get a masktchi is to feed it MANY snacks. like everytime it has 3 hearts. then burn it off jumping for at least 3 jumps.

HOW DO U GET A KUTCHIPATCHI????? I WANT ONE SOOOO BAD

I got a Kutchipatchi by accident when I wanted a Masktchi. I guess the way you get it is that you have to take care of you teen with 1 heart happy and 1 heart hungry, but discipline just a little, and don't feed it too many snacks then your on your way to :( .

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :D :D Everytime I go for a Masktchi I get a Kutchipatchi, why?
HOW DO YOU GET A KUPATCHI? WHEN YOU TRY TO GET A MASKTCHI RELAX AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, IT'LL COME, MINE DID MY THIRD TIME

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back