Ahhhhh! my baby tama's mom abandend her baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but thats what happens with all tama mumz!! They have to go because in the end u'd have like 10 tama's on he screen! My tama's mam went today too.

it's natural because ur tama mom goes 2 tamaheaven so that when ur tama baby grows up into a mom or dad when it goes away he/shes mom can see them again and if the mom or dad never left u would have like 100 tamas on the screen

Thats what will happen when your tamagotchi baby stays on the screen for 24 or more hours

( just imagine what would happen if all of the tama moms stayed on the screen forever!!!

there wouldn't be that much room, would there?? :) )

yea i agree with all becouse my tama mommy just left mt baby yesterday so good luck with your new baby!

krystal

the mom leaves at miodnight// andf iof you change the time to 11:59 pm on the second day the baby was there the parent will wake up and stare at the baby for a min, then close its eyes and slowly float off the screen upwards....the mom and dad looked so sad...

it's natural because ur tama mom goes 2 tamaheaven
The Mom or Dad doesn't die and go to heaven, they go back to Tamagotchi Planet. All babies have to leave their parents sometime, even us.

hi, im kiki and right now im realli bored so tats y im sending u tis!! :angry:

I was talking to the kiki person just to tell y'all
PLease don't post twice, edit your first post. It saves bandwidth :rolleyes:

Anyway, this is normal! Now you have the next generation! You raise just raise it like you did it's mom. This'll happen when it has a baby each time, so don't panic!

Hi,

I am writing for my daughter who is 8. We have 2 Tamagotchis; one version 2 and our new Tam who is a version 3. Our "problem" is with the version 2. It's a male Masktchi. He is now 15 years old. We have had Masktchi for about 2 months now but it is important to mention that he is on pause the time he goes to bed (10:10pm) until about 5pm the next day because she is not allowed to bring him to school with her. On weekends, we pause him only during the night and when we go somewhere where we won't be able to look after him. For the past 5 weeks, he has had a baby....the matchmaker came one day and we said yes and all of a sudden, we had a baby on the screen. But, isn't the adult Tam supposed to leave 4-5 days after the baby comes along? The baby is not growing or anything...it just bounces around happily and Masktchi looks after it for the most part...except when the baby is sick. Obviously, we have not gotten to generation 2 because the adult (Masktchi) won't leave. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I am hooked on Tamagotcvhis as badly as my daughter....and I am a 29 year old school teacher...lol...are there any others moms on here? :)

Anyway, I am pretty new to this Tamagotchi stuff and I would appreciate any help/advice I can get.

Thanks,

Mady's mom

The Mom or Dad doesn't die and go to heaven, they go back to Tamagotchi Planet. All babies have to leave their parents sometime, even us.
...whatever i dont think it really matters. everyone has their own imagination...

Hi,
I am writing for my daughter who is 8. We have 2 Tamagotchis; one version 2 and our new Tam who is a version 3. Our "problem" is with the version 2. It's a male Masktchi. He is now 15 years old. We have had Masktchi for about 2 months now but it is important to mention that he is on pause the time he goes to bed (10:10pm) until about 5pm the next day because she is not allowed to bring him to school with her. On weekends, we pause him only during the night and when we go somewhere where we won't be able to look after him. For the past 5 weeks, he has had a baby....the matchmaker came one day and we said yes and all of a sudden, we had a baby on the screen. But, isn't the adult Tam supposed to leave 4-5 days after the baby comes along? The baby is not growing or anything...it just bounces around happily and Masktchi looks after it for the most part...except when the baby is sick. Obviously, we have not gotten to generation 2 because the adult (Masktchi) won't leave. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I am hooked on Tamagotcvhis as badly as my daughter....and I am a 29 year old school teacher...lol...are there any others moms on here? :)

Anyway, I am pretty new to this Tamagotchi stuff and I would appreciate any help/advice I can get.

Thanks,

Mady's mom
\
You have to leave it unpaused overnight for the parent to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back