password help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgal

Reaction score
Ok people you should not post passwords if you have them because they work for you and only you. They are based on your name and your tama. Everything about your tama, like the type of tama you have and the stage it is at. If your password wont work in your tama then you may not have had the right name logged in to tamatown when you got it.

If there is anything that i missed and you would like to add, feel free to reply, or if you have any questions.

pinkgal

Last edited by a moderator:
yes.. i figured that out earlier..

so anyway.. actually its just on username.

some of the passwords are ceartin tamas..

but thats different.

the computer actually has no ties with the machine except for the passwords.

it is not like they actualy connect to the computer they just have a website that you put the codes they give you into♣

ppl plz stop posting passwords unless you get them off of the ds game

u guys im confused how do u enter 8 LETTER not 10 numbers 8 Letters into the V3 tamagotchi and visit my web its connected to a different web but hey wat do i care GO WENDYS!!!!!!!!!!

u guys im confused how do u enter 8 LETTER not 10 numbers 8 Letters into the V3 tamagotchi and visit my web its connected to a different web but hey wat do i care GO WENDYS!!!!!!!!!!
for that go to the shop and press the A button three times until the shop keeper looks surprised and then press the corressponding button swith the corrresponding letters

Some passwords are more ones anybody can use. I mean NUMBERS. :furawatchi:

Yes, I agree that people should stop posting their passwords. And pinkgal, I suggest you use the edit button instead of posting so much in a row.

i will but it was gone on those when i finaly realized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back