Will a Babytchi die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, ya, of course... :) My brother's friend didn't know how to take care of hers and it died.

but if you do leave to with "0" hearts .. wouldnt it affect it from evolving??

just suggesting..bye bye

Then my brother's friend's tama must have been messed up because it died when it was a babytchi!!

i don't know whether they can die or not, i'd imagine not because a tama usually has to be left unattended to for more than a few hours. the babytchi evolves in about an hour from when it hatched so there wouldn't be enough time for it to die anyways.

They dont die! Itried to kill one 'cause I wanted to know what it looked like. I reset it when it was a child because I couldn't take it ^_^ :( :p It was crying ,it was sick, and it had 6 poos on the screen. If you leave it It wont die as a baby itll turn into a child before it dies! :D :D ...............OK

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know whether they can die or not, i'd imagine not because a tama usually has to be left unattended to for more than a few hours. the babytchi evolves in about an hour from when it hatched so there wouldn't be enough time for it to die anyways.
Yeah but babytchi gets skulls EASY! Poop comes like every 5 minutes or something. I had mine in my desk at school as a babytchi, and I left it for fifteen minutes to take a test...but it kept pooping. Mind you I didnt do well on the test...but then I left it for like 20 minutes afterwards to do something in one of my other classes and it had this huge skull when I came back.

IT CAN DIE BABYS GET SICK VERY EASELY THATS WHAT HAPPENED 2 MY FRIEND SHE HEARED THAT BABYS CANT DIE AND SHE LEFT IT NOT ON PAUSE AT HOME AND SHE CAME BACK HER TAMA WAS DEAD AND IT WAS A BABY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back