girly girl or tomboy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you a girly girl or tomboy?

• 1)girly girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)tomboy

• 3)kinda girly

• 4)kinda boyish

• 5)in between

• 6)I dunno

• 7).....I'm not a girl....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

Reaction score
hey ppl i'm new...sorry i posted it here instead of somewhere else...i'm really sorry...please don't be mad at me ppl...i just wana fit in..well not really..i stand out in school being the tough not girly type..lol. :huh:

a nightmare is just every little pain in moments of he day..put together to haunt your every waking moment till the day you die to go straight to hell with burning fire rising up to your troat chokine you makeing life miserable and painful every waking moment untill the world ends from the little sight of Christ.........

im a tomboy but i have to wear girl clothes go i get the less girlyest but im half half like the milk

a nightmare is just every little pain in moments of he day..put together to haunt your every waking moment till the day you die to go straight to hell with burning fire rising up to your troat chokine you makeing life miserable and painful every waking moment untill the world ends from the little sight of Christ.........
You have issues with religion don't you? lol

Hell and burning fires? bah! what will they come up with next?

Ra,

I`m a female but i almost always hang out w/guys......seems that as far as we are concerened I am one of da guys....Just in a diff body... :furawatchi: But my best freind IS a gurl....{note: I am NOT lesbie cause I`m into the more Guy goth than gurl goth clothes!}

Why is this a popular topic? who cares? there was another one like this ages ago... and yeh it probably should be in the fun stuff or whats on your mind coz it really has nothing to do with tamas

Well, I think I'm more girly than tom-boyish.

I absoulutely LOVE shopping(going to the mall tomorrow! lol yay!), but I also like sports.

I think of myself as more on the girly side. I hang out with my girls. I have a boyfriend, not friend thats a boy. I don't really hang out with boys as friends. I scream when a spider is there, I don't like breaking nails. But I'll play in mud and all that crazy stuff, as long as I'm wearing something that's NOT from the mall lol. I think that I'm 70% girly and 30% boyish. Yeah, that's how I roll. :D

Ally

im am not a girly girl. im almost a punk! except i wear pants :( .

hm..

lets see..

om...

i chat here, thats something,

i like snakes and spiders. i have a pet spider.

i think eels are cute. i have a mudfish that looks like an eel.

i think slimy frogs are the most adorable thing ever. i have a frog.

one of my favorite sports is football.

i hate shopping.

my best freind afterschool is a guy, [leo, see siggy]

my best friends at afterschool in grades 4-5 were guys

my best friend during summer was a guy.

i draw comics that always somehow nukes, darth vadar, max [see sig] and leo fighting.

my favorite pastime is to laugh while max drives everyone around him [except me, i think its funny] crazy...

i like to play in the mud and sand. lol thats fun.

id fight anyone.

i am usually very mean and angry on the boards [naw, i try to be nice a lot]

im a tomboy!

hah..

but i am a little like a girl cuz:

i like arts and crafts

i draw manga

i like tamas [they arent "girly" but in the non-tamafan view they are]

i talk nonstop! my post # should tell you that.

i love bunnies! yay.

i wear pink.

but i figure i am 10% girl and 90% boy.

i am like that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in between. What can i say i fight like in the ghetto and i don't wear clothes that r gurly and another part of me wants to say im gurly because i wear makeup. Im like torn. I hang out w/guys and my bestest friend is a 11.5 year old guy and im 13.5 so im frickin' torn in the middle!

Im in between. What can i say i fight like in the ghetto and i don't wear clothes that r gurly and another part of me wants to say im gurly because i wear makeup. Im like torn. I hang out w/guys and my bestest friend is a 11.5 year old guy and im 13.5 so im frickin' torn in the middle!
no need to be torn.

polls [this one!] says that that would be considered normal.. so you are not torn, you are avrage.

Hey y'all,

I'm a punk! i mean check out the avatar! my lil tamas name is "SPUNK" Awesome eh????lol! i'm a tom-boy. (like you couldn't already tell lol) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back