Third Generation!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

incubizz

Reaction score
Yay! My Tamagotchi is into the third generation now!

I started out with Dave, who was a mametchi. I mated him with my bf's mametchi (Stacy), and we had two baby boy tamagotchis. One called Mr. Poo (who became a tarakotchi), and my one, called Jesus!

Jesus became a robotchi tho....i think i neglected him a bit, cos i was so busy at work.

Anyhoo, Mrs Busybody came on Friday morning, and mated Jesus with a kuchipatchi, and I now have a lil girl! Called Tina! Woohoo!

Dave and Stacy are grandparents! Yay!

Congratulations! At the moment, I'm on the 6th gen. I've got two girls at the moment. One's an Oniotchi (Cleo), the other's a Young Mimitchi (Sasha).

Im still working on my first generation... :D But it is a US one, and my little Chai shows potential! :p

4th generation? 6th generation? That's awesome. I myself, am only on 2nd generation. I know this may sound stupid... but I actually miss my 1G mametchi- Clint (named for my bf). I was too hasty to mate him when the matchmaker visited the first time. See, the whole idea was that I wanted my bf to get a tamagotchi, so that we could have them get married and have children. I ordered my connexion off of e-bay, and since shipping is so costly, I decided to wait until there out in stores to get my bf one. (Though, he's really indifferent to the whole tamagotchi thing- like he'll take care of it to make me happy, but that's about it). So anyway (got a bit off topic there, I'm sorry), I will *hopefully* mate my Missy with whatever tamagotchi my bf gets (unless he also gets a girl, in which case, I'll use the matchmaker (since I'm not crazy about the idea of reseting until I get what I want... I like to play naturally). Gosh, I'm such a dork. I know that everyone at work- and all of my friends and family are laughing at me. 20 yrs old with a tamagotchi obsession. Do any of you have that problem? I mean, I figure that most of the members of this forum are younger people... but I'm sure that there has to be other people who aren't kids or teenagers... especially judging by the sophistication in grammar/vocab of some of the posts. :D

:p Don't worry about it. I myself am 17 in September. Besides, you are never too old for Tamagotchis. I showed mine to her last week and she was interested. She tured 70 this year too! :D Anyway, you are doing well so far. I kinda miss my first gen Mametchis too. I wonder what Honey and Rex are doing now? I wonder how they'd feel if they knew they were *counts* great-great-great grand parents? :D

:D I'm so amezed in how many older (not old) ppl r still wiv tamagotchis!!! :D Suppose its not sa hard to believe since tama gotchis are wiked-im on my 4rth gene but its turned 7 :p and i realy miss my 2nd gene pinky!she was soo kl i dnt no why i like her the best! :D But i dnt mind i realy hope my match maker comes soon!

lol I'm 20 and still play with them it gives me something to do when i'm bored i know parents that still play with them too haha :)

I'm on my 2 gene. I'm hoping she'll change soon she'll be 5 tomorrow. Oh and her name is Jem!

It's not fair i would have been on gen 13 or something by now but i neva used my tamagotchi for ages afta 6 gen now i have to start allll over on gen 1. Still on it and i now have a female Hinotamatchi named Buffy! HEHEHE!

I'm onmy third generation. I have a V1. Her name is Love. She is a Hinotamatchi. She has 7 traning points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back