King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentin K

Reaction score
I've donated to the King two times now and you know it shows the "thank you very much" screen but it never gave me a password! :huh: :angry:

Please help!!

* Moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
ones my little brother donated 5112 Gp and the king just siad thank uuu.that made me and him very mad beccause the mannuel says when u donate 5000, 12000,and 30000Gp u should get a pasword. B) one question did u donate 5000,12000,or 30000

Quentin K,

You have to donate OVER 5000 GP so just give the King one more point, and your problem should be solved.

Hope it helps!

:huh: ~*Ally*~ :blink:

Quentin K,
You have to donate OVER 5000 GP so just give the King one more point, and your problem should be solved.

Hope it helps!

:huh: ~*Ally*~ :blink:
yeah

just donate one and you should get the password

i donated 11678 to him and he still hasnt given me the password luckily my bro has a v3 2!!! wut a rip :D :marumimitchi:

Quentin K,

Hope it helps!

;) ~*Ally*~ :ph34r:
thanx! It worked! :blink:

but i thought it has max of 9999p? How come over 10000p also can????? I played games alot till max 9999p only!

Also, according to the FAQ on Tamatown.com, it says you have to donate to him 3 seperate times, meaning you can't give him one lump sum of 5000. You could do 5000, 1, 1 and you should get the password though (I haven't gotten this yet, I'm just repeating what something official stated).

Also, according to the FAQ on Tamatown.com, it says you have to donate to him 3 seperate times, meaning you can't give him one lump sum of 5000. You could do 5000, 1, 1 and you should get the password though (I haven't gotten this yet, I'm just repeating what something official stated).
yeah, i gave him 1000 5 times and i got a password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back